Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!
- Allows players to list jobs for other players to "mule" their drugs. Full info here
- Muling has been released to VIP and above whilst in BETA, will be released to all players once fully released.
- Drug selling NPCs backend completely reworked allowing for future changes
- Added a "Sell All" button to drug selling NPCs
- Improved display of prices in NPCs and /drugs
- NPCs are less likely to disappear on occasion
- Improved capability to balance drugs more effectively
- Fixed bug causing "This item is not applicable for sale" to appear on items
- Fixed visual display bug causing boosters to be invisible
- Improved automated broadcasts to make it clear how much time is left on a booster
- Booster back end reworked to allow for more versatile boosters
- Multiple boosters can now be used at once, higher value boosters superseding lower values. eg. A 1 hour 2x booster is used, then 10 minutes later a 30 minute 3x is used - for 30 minutes drugs will be boosted by 3x, then drugs will be boosted for the original 2x for the remaining 20 minutes.
- Slot machine odds and broadcasts have been tweaked
- The new "Mega Millions" slot machine has been added, check out the lion to give it a go!
- Random player heads are now purchasable in our store - /headinfo in game for more information.
- Christmas festivities have been launched please read our post from yesterday with...
December is here, and as many players have been anticipating (through festive skins and nicknames), so is the holiday season.
We have a lot of activities and content lined up for December this year. If you were around last December, we'll have much of the same content, but with some additions. This includes the Holiday Gift Exchange, Holiday Present Hunt, Holiday Crate, and Holiday Mystery Present. You'll also notice that spawn has been given a chilly, festive look. The chat reaction word/phrases have been set to over 200 holiday themed words, phrases, and quotes! These features will last until about a week into the new year.
Along with these features, the Holiday Sale will begin soon, running for 2-3 weeks.
Here's some info on the new stuff that will be available during December:
Holiday Gift Exchange
Feeling generous this holiday season? Give one random online player a random gift with the Holiday Gift Exchange Present! Each present is $0.50 on our store, but can go as low as $0.35 when buying in bulk. Not only does a random player get a gift, but you also get a Gift of Giving for each gift you give. Gift of Givings can be traded in, at the end of the Holiday season, for very exclusive rewards (last year's highest reward was the ability to build your own base on our creative server and have it placed on the server for you). Not only can you get rewards for trading in Gift of Givings, but the top three most generous players, those who gave the most gifts, will receive huge prizes!
Holiday Present Hunt
Around spawn, 500 presents have been hidden. You'll get an exclusive reward for every 5th present you find, and the rewards get better the closer you get to finding 500. The present hunt is a great way to try out some of the Holiday donator items for...
DrugPass is a revolutionary new way to earn rewards and support our server. You claim your pass with /drugpassclaim and then take your quests from the "DrugPass" npc in spawn. You can donate to get level packs from our store. The DrugPass in total per player includes:
- Over 1,500 McMMO Levels
- Over 40 Donor Keys
- Exclusive Tags
- Exclusive Website Ranks
- Exclusive Pets x 3
- Many Drug Boosters
- Packages that you can't find anywhere else!
DrugPass has been in development for over six months, we hope that you all enjoy it. The community goal will decide when new quest lines are released! Thank you all for your support so far. We hope that you enjoy DrugPass!
Tonight we will be hosting a Treasure Hunt event! It's been a while since we've done one of these, players who have been around for a while may remember it. There's a huge area of dirt, with many chests hidden underneath. Players dig around and look for chests. Inside these chests are "Pirate Treasure", an item that can be used to give you a random prize, ranging from a pile of bones to exclusive pirate gear, as well as many other cool prizes. Players must bring their own shovel, but there will be decent shovels for sale right before the even starts. There are only a limited numbers of chests, so the first person to find one gets it.
The event starts tonight after the drop party. Do /dp to find out when that is. We hope to see many players at the treasure hunt!
Page 4 of 20