Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

10% Uptime = 100% Frustration for MurderGang

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
No, that wouldn't be the issue. As any of the players not getting this problem never have any issue joining.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
When you're pinging the server in your server list, does it show up as online at all? Or does it show as completely offline?

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
It shows up as no connection for me but does show the player number, not offline or online. Also could it have something to do with Internet service providers, my friend who lives near me with Verizon is not being affected, but me and my friend with spectrum are.

tenspeed2113

When you're pinging the server in your server list, does it show up as online at all? Or does it show as completely offline?
First Refresh click, after 4 seconds of pinging It showed up alright:
upload_2017-5-22_18-56-2.png

Then another Refresh click, after about 30 seconds i got this:
upload_2017-5-22_18-53-59.png

3rd click, same thing after about 30 seconds, same thing.

Fourth click, 20 seconds later:
upload_2017-5-22_18-55-40.png

tenspeed2113

It shows up as no connection for me but does show the player number, not offline or online. Also could it have something to do with Internet service providers, my friend who lives near me with Verizon is not being affected, but me and my friend with spectrum are.
I use AT&T UVerse.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This is probably an issue with the physical server we are on. We may need to get everything moved to a different box.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
I can work and load the server perfectly fine as of when i'm typing this also. But it has done this before and went back down.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hi everyone.

If you posted in this thread and you experienced the lag issue - could you please reply to this message if you're still experiencing this issue and / or it was fixed at some point and has returned.

We just want to verify that the issue is resolved for all players affected.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.