Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

1224dpt

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleshorts

Your IGN : humbleshorts
Player to be reported : 1224dpt
Player being reported Rank : dealer
Describe your issue in detail : I mean, I don't really "fear for my life" but I think its still something important enough to be addressed. Player above was mad and was threatening killing people. Then, when I warned them to stop threatening people, I was "attacked" in some way. (Attacked is in quotations because I don't really feel attacked.)
Why do you feel this is worth a report : Not sure if this is actually worth a report but just something to keep in mind
Attached Evidence here :

Attachments

• 2019-02-22_01.09.04.png
    2019-02-22_01.09.04.png
    567.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 2019-02-22_01.08.52.png
    2019-02-22_01.08.52.png
    556.9 KB · Views: 87

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Hi
/ignore is a command we generally tell people to deal with issues like this. It was clear in the way the person in question was typing in chat that it was not being serious and just being a nuisance. From what I saw in the situation he was mad about cops and being frisked. Most players who have some sort of anger issue tend to complain about things like this, and give death threats to cops all the time and then other players, almost all of those threats being hot steam.

From the context of the situation I believe the player was just upset and being a little toxic in chat, and he did later stop so I also dont believe further actions needs to be taken.

humbleshorts

Hi
/ignore is a command we generally tell people to deal with issues like this. It was clear in the way the person in question was typing in chat that it was not being serious and just being a nuisance. From what I saw in the situation he was mad about cops and being frisked. Most players who have some sort of anger issue tend to complain about things like this, and give death threats to cops all the time and then other players, almost all of those threats being hot steam.

From the context of the situation I believe the player was just upset and being a little toxic in chat, and he did later stop so I also dont believe further actions needs to be taken.
okay thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.