Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid 13hammer scam report (USD$)

_Indominus_

Your IGN : _Indominus_
Player to be reported : 13hammer
Player being reported Rank : DrugCartel
Describe your issue in detail : 13hammer asked me if I wanted to buy a donator rank for in-game money. He said that I could buy VIP+ from him for $350,000 in-game money. I agreed to it because he acknowledged that scams involving real money were against the rules. Below will be a screenshot of that conversation. Later, 13hammer messaged me asking where his money was, when I had already payed him. I told him that I payed him, and he told me to check his balance using /bal. He had gotten rid of the money through Coinflip and said that if I accepted the coinflip, I would get my money back, and that would be the only way I could. I asked a TrialMod if what 13hammer did was against the server's rules, and the TrialMod confirmed that it was, and told me to make a report on here.
Why do you feel this is worth a report : I feel this is worth a report because 13hammer knew that it was against the rules and he decided to go through with it anyway, then he said the only way to get the money back was to risk even more money.
Attached Evidence here :

Attachments

• scamevidence.png
    scamevidence.png
    405.4 KB · Views: 83

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
This is not against the rules, he scammed you for in game cash not real money

Report Invalid

Latest posts