Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

2 New Suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tzunami_

Hey, these are two suggestions I have not seen anyone bring up that I think would benefit the server. Neither of them are rather large or would take significant effort, but would improve quality of life for the server.

Suggestion #1:
Change the railway system at spawn.
Currently, when running on the railway system around spawn you run on the bottom have of a slab, causing a lot of glitching. As you run along and load in new chunks you will become glitched into the block, stopping you from moving. The only way to continue running is to completely stop, and start walking until you can load in the new chunks. It is bad when you are just sprinting, but it horrible if you have speed 2. If there is a lot players in spawn this can mean stopping every few chunks for 5 seconds while you wait for the chunks to load in and to unglitch yourself, resulting in significantly longer sell times (this matter when you are cramming in a booster). Also, this issue only affects druggies since cops have further render distance at spawn by default.

I propose you change the railways system so that players are running on top of a full block rather than the bottom have of a slab. This issue really only occurs because we are running on slabs rather than actual blocks. This means either moving the railway system half a block up or half a block down (probably down because of how it intersects with the slums). This would not take long to do, and will save a lot of headache for druggies who use the railway to sell. I do not believe the glitching was intentional in the making of the spawn, neither do I believe it is healthy for spawn.

Suggestion #2: Release drug analytics from the previous week.
When you update drug prices every couple weeks, it would be nice to release the data of drug selling from the previous week. Myself, and I imagine other players, would be interested in seeing how much of each drug was sold, and a simple chart of each sell. Knowing this may inform drug selling for the week, but also spark conversation on what was sold and how much.

I do not know how you access the drug selling data, but you must use it to adjust prices for the week so it is available. It would not be difficult to load that data into Excel, R, pick your program, and make a simple chart and graph, then upload that at the bottom of the changelog. It would be a rather easy task to do.

Leave your feedback below. Neither of these suggestions are the hill I would die on, but represent easy to fix quality of life improvement for the server. Would like to know your opinions,

Tzunami_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.