play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News 2016 Halloween Festivities

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
YDxqs3K.png

Halloween is coming up soon, and we've been working on some spooky things to add to the server.

New Spawn Look
This was done last week, spawn now has a new spooky look! You'll find changes everywhere around the spawn islands like spooky trees, cobwebs and mobs, and much more. These decorations will stay until a couple days after halloween.

Halloween Crate
A new seasonal crate has been added, the Halloween Crate. It includes 12 limited time, Halloween themed items that can be unboxed from the crate at spawn. As usual, the keys to open a crate cost $2.50, or 250 points in /buy. The following items are in the crate:
  • Spooky Base
  • Jack o' Lantern Launcher
  • Tomb Stone at Spawn
  • Reaper Scythe
  • Witch Hat
  • Headless Horseman Head
  • Witch Potion
  • Necrotic Bone
  • Monster Mask
  • Poison Blade
  • Fisher of Souls
  • Pumpkin Armour

Halloween Sale
In addition to the new crate, a Halloween sale has started on our store. The sale will run until a couple days after Halloween. Along with the sale, some Halloween themed items have been added to the store, like the Halloween VIP Bundle, and more coming as Halloween gets closer!

Update: The "Trick or Treat" basket has been added to spawn. Any donation you make through our webstore will earn you a trick or treat basket pass, allowing you to take something from the basket. You will either get a useful treat, or a useless trick.

Last edited:

VDD

MVP
2020 Holiday Gift Exchange Most Generous Player
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Hype! Can't wait to get home and stack up on the keys!

GimzyMC

Can you link me the wiki page for it, I did two crates and have no idea what the enchants do

Bastaboii

Contributor III
MVP+
MVP++
2023 Gold Founder
Halloween and christmas are the best Times of the year so i am hyped :):)
v9AeQol

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.