Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

2018 Reset Teaser #1

Discussion in 'New Map' started by Dakotaa, Apr 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

[​IMG]
    • + High + High x 7
  2. cpg999

cpg999 New Member

3. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

I like the idea of apartments. Although I don’t see the point in raiding if everyone’s just gonna store all their stuff here or their playervaults
    • + High + High x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  4. JALJC

JALJC Member MVP+

Should be interesting
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. _Dest

_Dest Helper Helper

Are you going to be able to store items in these apartments? if so you should probably limit it to a single chest/double chest or some small amount
    • + High + High x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  6. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    You guys are making assumptions that haven't been confirmed, and you're still complaining.
    • + High + High x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  7. _Dest

_Dest Helper Helper

Do you really blame us though?
    • + High + High x 2
    • - High - High x 2
  8. Spalw

spalw
    HeadStaff
    Absolutely?

We have been running MCDrugs for over five years, you're both complaining about something that you don't even know any of the details of, what so ever.
    Wait and see what is what and have some faith that we know what we're doing...
    • + High + High x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  9. _Dest

_Dest Helper Helper

It doesn't really matter how long you've been running a server for, you're right I shouldn't automatically assume the worst of this teaser but I haven't had the most ideal time on this server so really, can you blame me?

So I really don't have much faith at all.
    • + High + High x 2
    • - High - High x 2
  10. Spalw

spalw
    HeadStaff
    Then play somewhere else.
    Don't have such a negative attitude towards everything the staff does, like all of your faction buddies do.

You all act so entitled. A team of people have been working their arses off for months to achieve something amazing for everyone to enjoy.
    There are few servers that re-invent themselves once a year. The effort this year has been outstanding and it's insulting when you and others immediately assume that we're clueless about how to balance things, especially so when you don't know any of the details and just assume that we have done it wrong.

We're always willing to listen to suggestions, just have some respect.
    • + High + High x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. _Dest

_Dest Helper Helper

There's a good reason why me and my friends have a negative attitude mainly towards the staff team is because we're shown next to no respect what so ever, The only 3 staff members that have shown us respect on server is you, sav and jrd.

I don't believe any of my friends or myself act like we deserve special privileges at all, we deserve to be treated like normal players and it shouldn't be any other way. I understand you and your staff team work hard for the server and me and my friends have tried to give you guys suggestions on how to improve the server but every single time it's been something like "you guys are retarded and don't know what you're talking about" or we've been ignored about the subject.

There is stuff I'd personally like to talk about for next map, could I PM you on here or discord about it?
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    • + High + High x 2
    • - High - High x 2
  12. Spalw

spalw
    HeadStaff

You only receive respect from me the highest position staff member behind the owners and one of the longest serving admins?. Ie. the only people who show you "disrespect" is Dakota?. Secondly, that's not how this works. We owe you nothing, at all - we're providing you with something, you are not providing us with anything. The amount of hours that have gone into creating MCDrugs is insane, you guys provide nothing but toxicity and disrespect to the staff team.

In any thread where you have made suggestions your attitude has been the same. Feel free to disprove that.

I didn't say you acted like you deserve special privileges, you act entitled. In that only your opinion matters, or that it matters more than anyone else's - and that everything we release is for you and you only.

We have told you multiple times - no one is forcing you guys to play here. There is no reason for you all to act as entitled as you do.
    If you give suggestions that move the server in a direction we aren't happy with, we have made that clear and in response you don't change anything you just keep acting like children. When it comes to server performance, the suggestions that were made were useless - we made our position clear. I can't think of anything else you could be talking about.

I'm pissed off because when we're announcing something that has been worked on by many people for an extensive amount of time - predictably you and sky have shit on something that you have no clue about, instead just making assumptions.
    Saying that you have had a bad time on the server is not an excuse, no one is forcing you to play here. We have listened to your suggestions and given you responses.

To be clear, this response is regarding you & sky - even though sky hasn't replied.

I'm not interested in private conversations about suggestions, especially with you. Feel free to make a post so that others can have a discussion.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  13. _Dest

_Dest Helper Helper

That's okay, continue to be ignorant if you'd like.
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • + High + High x 1
  14. Ace42986

Ace42986 Admin Staff Member Admin MVP+ Contributor III

ace42986
    Grower
    i love that u change my name to sav's name after she complained to u xD.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. krom

krom Well-Known Member MVP+

no apartments please
  16. Dakotaa

Dakotaa Owner Staff Member Owner

Every good apartment needs a barrel.
  17. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

I said if their was storage in apartments how it would affect raiding people more. I felt like putting that in before seeing whether or not storage in them was possible.
    I appreciate the effort you and other staff put into the server, and I felt like if their was storage in apartments if I commented when it was released you would say its too late to change that
    • + High + High x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.