Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Invalid A helper being insensitive and very rude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chloe

A player @Spxrs announced that his cat had passed away because he was very sad and hurt. The player and helper Baeoncex later replied with very insensitive and rude comments such as "Spxrs go spend time with ur cat". This is very contradictive towards what a helper should be and act like, as a role model for other players. I messaged the helper and confronted them as I know Spxrs in real life, and they did not see the issue with their comments.
Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 6.36.25 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 6.36.35 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 6.36.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-06-22 at 6.36.51 PM.png
I have attached screenshots.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I have looked through the logs extensively, and while I'm not going to condone any response from a helper that might have seemed rude or insensitive, the way your friend had been harassing the helpers in general and Baeoncex specifically leading up to this exchange was absolutely unacceptable. I am very sorry about your friend's cat, I understand how difficult it is to lose a pet, but that didn't warrant the way he was treating the helpers.

Circumstances as they are, I will not be issuing any warns in-game to either parties, but in the future your friend needs to speak a little more kindly to the helpers. From what I can see Baeoncex wasn't doing anything outside her normal helper duties. Certainly nothing to bring on the extensive harassment she received. I will speak to her separately about this.

Also, in the future, please use the correct template for player reports found here: http://mc-drugs.com/threads/report-template.609/

Last edited:

Baeoncex

I am very sorry if you were offended by my comments, however when the player was discussing this in chat I simply said "RIP" and then went off talking about my cat, which had nothing to do with him. Later on your friend was being extremely problematic and rude in chat and we were dealing with a lot of players testing the limits of the rules and just being blatantly unreasonable, especially your friend. Helpers are not staff and we are here to help players in MCD, I understand where you are coming from but next time if you have an issue and you'd like to talk to me about it, it would be best to remember that this is Minecraft and I assure you that nothing I say is meant to be cruel or personally offensive to anyone as it is just a game. Thank you for your report :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.