Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

A Helper Using Abuse Towards Myself, And Not Giving Legit Warnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Cline

VIP+
Hello, There Is A Helper Call Prim Who Was Being Very Abusive Towards Me. Now Usually I Wouldn't Care If She Didn't Disrespect Me Saying How I Was A Retard And Saying She Wishes My Child Who Will be Born In 7 Months Get Autism. I Dont Know if Prim Is A Girl Or A Guy But I Believe A Girl So I Will Say Girl. Now Today Was Annoying Because I Was Talking In Chat About Gender. Which is Not Againest The Rules I Was Just Talking About Gender. Prim Told Me To Stop And I Ask her Why? Im Just Talking About Gender. She Said Last Warning And I Said For What Talking About What I Think About Gender. Then She Muted Me. So Then After 5 Minutes I Got Unmuted And Started Talking About Caitlyn Jenner. She Said Warning Again. I Said For What Talking About Someone Who Has Nothing To Do With This Server Or You. And She Said You Dont Know When To Stop And Muted Me Again. She Was Getting Mad Because Of My Views On Gender Which I Did Not Say Any Mean Comments All I Said Was I Think Its Wrong And If Someone Is Born A Boy There A Boy. I Couldnt Use /msg Because This Chat Was A 4 Person Chat. Xpro AnalBeads Myself And One Other Guy. And I Couldnt Create A Party Because I Was Already In My Party With my Entire Faction. Prim Was Abusive And Muted Me Twice For No Reason At All. For Talking About A Scientific Matter. I Personally Think Staff Shouldn't Mute Someone For There Views If Its Not Calling Anyone Out Which I Did Not. I Didn't Say Anything Towards Prim Offensive I Was Just Talking About It In Open Chat. She Said Rule 4 I Was Being A Ass. But Actually I Wasn't Witchhunting Anyone Nor Was I Calling Anyone On The Server Out, Also People In Chat Can Talk About How They Hate Jews And Niggers And No One Bats A Eye But I Talk About A Open Subject Of Gender And I Get Muted Twice. I Find This Personally Sad That Your Staff Would Get Triggered Over Something That Is A Science Discussion. Which I Was Talking About It Scientifically And Not Harassing Anyone. So Personally I Think You Should Talk To Prim. Im Not Asking For Her To Get Demoted I Just Dont Want Her To Personally Get Triggered And Mute Someone Because It Offends Her. No One Else Was Offended. Evan Told Me To Stop Also Which I Did, When I Bought Up The New Conversation Which Was Caitlyn Jenner He Said This Was Okay And Said "What About Her, Lets Talk About It" And I Said Okay. So Obviously Another Staff Found The Science Behide My Conversation. And Im Only Writing This Because Im Muted And Im Waiting So I Can Address Prim And Hopefully Get Screenshots. Thank You For Atleast Reading And I Hope You Can Atleast Give Prim A Warning. As You Can See March And Evan Was Both Asking About It And Xpro Wanted To Know Also In A Later Chat Message. Thank You For Spending The Time To Read This.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
'What Do You Think Of Her Bullshit Gender Story?'

That literally says it all, it doesn't matter if you're offending someone on the server or not, in my eyes that is disrespect to other transgender people not only the one you refer to.

Also, how long did it take you to write this message hitting shift every second or two?

CSDrago

I wasn't witness to this situation, but it sounds like you were talking about a subject that had no reason to be talked about in main chat. People could be offended by talk of genders, and mentioning things about gender as well as Caitlyn Jenner could cause pointless arguing and just flood chat. The helpers who were warned you and muted you were in the right as far as I can tell. Also, your point about staff not bothering to deal with people who say things like "I Hate Jews And Niggers" is just completely false, we don't tolerate any racism or attacks on other people.

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Repost of the picture. Thread Creator deleted it.

Attachments

• Proof of xray client - RussianSanta.png
    Proof of xray client - RussianSanta.png
    194.5 KB · Views: 126

Joe Cline

VIP+
I Deleted It Because It Had My Cords Idiot. Second Im Talking To JRD And Hes Looking At All my Proof Look At The Ban Appeal CandyMan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online