Votes: 1 16.7%
  • no

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ColdTranquility

VIP+
Hello! I have an idea where there should be a Middleman role that you can apply for, this will be useful for those trades like "If you pay me 100k i'll pop a booster" or trades that require the other person to trade more then 12 items. This can be a new asset to the game that will make more people in the server happy.

Tzunami_

I don't feel this is really necessary considering its already a part of mods and admins jobs. There is basically always two mods online for any transaction, and in the past when I have done shop transactions ect, they have always been happy to help. You may say it takes a lot of their time, but it would take a lot of time to go through all the applications for Middleman and keep them honest.
What may be more useful is a command, like /staff, that displays all online owners, admin, mods, and helpers (hint hint). I think a lot of players would benefit more from that.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
All mods and above are already approved middlemen. They are not allowed to scam players and there is usually one available.

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
With trade plugin being added, auction house, and boosters being something you can right click to activate, it has become a lot harder to scam other players. Only thing this would be useful for is trading several dubs of obby/tnt etc which is when you get a mod to middleman for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online