Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

A Thanks and a Good Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaGermanAmerican

VIP+
I remember in 6th grade when I first saw this server on a list right after I bought this game. It was late august and the North Carolina was burning hot so my skinny ass couldn't go outside for fear of becoming a rasin. I joined and the first thing I saw was a million "Welcome flamboyfearless" (at the time twas my name). From then I knew this is where I wanted to be. I recently got on after about 2 months of having a over productive social life and just trying to relax and shake off the major social issues of being a freshman.

I want to extend a large thank you to Spawl and Dakota. This server being my first has changed who I am as a person 3 years later. Sure, does that mean I look at people funny when they say drugs are bad? Yes, absolutely.
The slogan of this server has always been Grow, Sell, Excel. Growing and selling refers to the game. When you say excel it got me thinking about how I have learned micro management and tactical strategy. How I have learned about failure and that sometimes it doesn't work out no matter how hard you try. But of all the things I value on this server, is the ability to come home after 3 periods of AP and get online to some great people. People who care. People who want to have fun. People who are likeminded. This is our place to go to unwind from the day. I appreciate this very much. I have enjoyed watching this server grow from selling to signs in a tree with maybe 20 people at max on. To 100+ people with 2 selling zones, selling to NPC's, and having secret passages to both. The uniqueness of this server and the new things every week is unmatched.

A quick thanks to the staff.

Spawl - You have been there all along and we have had a few long deep conversations about life and how fucked up it can be. Thanks for always being there.

Jrd - You are the real G. Always ready to help at a moments notice and smart as a dolphin.

TheCandyMan - When you were a Helper you were kinda a dick but as soon as you became a mod you were a really cool dude. High key always lit as fuck tho.

Sav - Still Moist? As much as we talked about sending nudes and thick anal I still haven't gotten any. You are really funny but always real with me and I appreciate that.

Gkidedabeast - You were a really good cop, i never got passed you no matter what I did. We never really talked when we were in channels some invisible Beef? You are doing great as a mod and I am looking forward to seeing you as a admin.

For those not mentioned it's cause you were not really seen in my timezone much so i just never saw you. I am sure you are all good people cause you go passed JRD's recruiting process. I love this server and if I personally could not go to school and be on 24/7 I would.

Grow like a boss. Sell like a Thug. Excel like Never Before.

DaGermanAmerican

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Dakota and Myself are honestly astonished as to the size and quality of the community we have built.
Each and every new map has had every member of staff say "Wow, this is so much better than last map" - we have done nothing but improve and we have loved every second.

Thanks very much for this post, incredibly interesting and real.

See you on the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online