Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Ability to have ATM signs in personal bases for MVP and up

ShadyTies

MVP
I believe that it would be a good idea to allow people who are MVP and up to have a fully functional ATM sign at their bases. My reasoning is that since XP banks have been removed, a feature which ranks MVP and up could have put in their base, and have been basically replaced by a real bank, that players should be able to use this instead. It would be convenient for us to be able to access our money in the wild when we choose to use it. I see more pro's of it than con's. It would encourage more players to use the bank, as you could easily deposit money after trading or mining or doing another job. I hope that you consider adding something like this, and if you don't then I hope you can reflect on my idea with constructive feedback. Thank you.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
I completely agree with Shady on this, as well I can also not see many cons from adding this too the game.

Ziexd

2017 Map Founder
Contributor II
MVP+
DrugPass I
This would be cool, with EXP signs being lost with the new map, ATM replacing would seem fit.

unspokenAdvocate

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
I agree whole-heartedly. Originally, I was a little back and forth on buying MVP. But with the addition of XP banks, it pushed me over the edge for the donation. I'm sad to see them go with the reset, but an addition such as atm signs would definitely make life a little easier, and make up for XP sign loss.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This would just be a strain on admins with players asking them. ATM signs are also not destructible by non-admins.

P

P1L0TX

This would just be a strain on admins with players asking them. ATM signs are also not destructible by non-admins.
MAYBE U SHOULD FIX IT AND START CARING ABOUT UR FUCKINNNNNN PLAYERS

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++

If you added a bunch on rules for the use of the ATM signs, for less strain on admins. I doubt most MVP/MVP+ player would mind that

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.