Valid Ace bullshitting as a Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SquareAngle

Your IGN : SquareAngle

Player to be reported : Ace42986

Player being reported Rank : Mod

Describe your issue in detail: Ace was holding a "Find me for _________". Me and KoxKnockout went out to find him to win "50+ Spawners". KoxKnockout found him at his playershop. Multiple players including me then found him there. He wasn't talking in chat and didn't respond to me or Kox. He had blocked up his playershop so that nobody could enter. He then didn't declare anyone a winner, and decided to carry on the game, but instead said, "First one to find me at the fire brigade building wins!" - He knew people had found him already, and just wanted to end the game. Some other guy then won, and not Kox. He bullshitted and scammed, knowing someone had already found him.

2 Clues he gave us:

- On the main island. Cop island is infact, not the main island (Where the Fire brigade building is). However, the playershop is on the main island! This clearly proves that ace couldn't have been on the Fire Brigade building first, and went over there after like I stated.

- Chests. Chests are EVERYWHERE in player shops. It's pretty much one of the main aspects of selling. However, I don't recall "Chest" being something that would make someone say "Ooh! Fire brigade building!". Apart from that, I don't even think there are any chests in that building. Hm... Fishy...

People may say "Ungrateful Bastard!". Well, thing is, He scammed and lied. Something that mods are NOT supposed to do. Look at the attached evidence.

Why do you feel this is worth a report : Stated above. Simple, really.

Attached Evidence here :

Apart from that evidence, there are many witnesses, including me and Kox.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 21.00.43.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 21.00.43.png
    81.4 KB · Views: 76
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 20.54.07.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 20.54.07.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 20.53.42.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 20.53.42.png
    21.7 KB · Views: 79
  • Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 20.53.22.png
    Screen Shot 2017-04-23 at 20.53.22.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 76
Last edited by a moderator:

KOxKNOCKOUT

VIP
I went into the player shop and I could see aces name so I looked into the little window he had and he blocked the door with dirt and tped away when I said I found him

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Thank you for your report I am not really sure of the issue u are having. it was not a severe event, I was giving away my own personal items. please explain this in more detail so we can get to the bottom of the problem.

S

SquareAngle

thank you for your report i am not really sure of the issue u are having. it was not a sever event, i was giving away my own personal items. please explain this in more detail so we can get to the bottom of the problem
Please don't give me this bullshit "Hello customer service, what is your problem?" thing. You know clearly what you did, and you ignored all of us when we tried responding to how you scammed Kox. Yes, you scammed him. Since you're trying to talk to me in a condescending tone, ill return the favour:

Hello ace, today, me and a few others have come to a predicament with you. Sadly, we feel that you mislead us gentlemen and Kox personally, feels quite sorrow on not having received his components - Specifically, a said "50+ Spawners". He wishes that these items be delievered to him on the instant.

Yours faithfully,

Square of the Bagels.

S

SquareAngle

You trying to win players support by making us seem the bad guys for "Stopping you from giving away items" is quite doing the opposite effect my dear sir.

Evidence by Kox:

Attachments

• 949e8620-f3ca-4369-b001-c95e97d51707.png
    949e8620-f3ca-4369-b001-c95e97d51707.png
    404.9 KB · Views: 76

KOxKNOCKOUT

VIP
Why does ace keep bringing it into the servers chat and trying to make us seem bad when he was scamming as a mod witch edit stated is not aloud

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
lol i was giving away my own items and you are reporting me......... k i sry i wont give away anything for now on

KOxKNOCKOUT

VIP
it still doesn't matter your a mod you cant scam that's like saying hey can I buy something from you for 1k and you scam me and say its fine if I scam you its my items. even tho its 1k you cant scam your a mod I found you fair and square in you player shop covered in dirt and you tped away

S

SquareAngle

lol i was giving away my own items and you are reporting me......... k i sry i wont give away anything for now on
Oh hey wanna buy something from me?

Sure!

1k please

*Pays 1k*

Oh wait bro, its my item. Im going to sell it to another player.

But I paid!

"k sry i wont give away anything for now on"

Scamming is allowed by players, but not by mods. stated by GotEdit himself. Read the thread evidence.

S

SquareAngle

Admitting to scamming:

Attachments

• 9f7d809d-3fc0-459a-9212-17afa290adb3.png
    9f7d809d-3fc0-459a-9212-17afa290adb3.png
    708.3 KB · Views: 89
  • 6de088f1-7816-46a4-bb0b-07ce5a690eff.png
    6de088f1-7816-46a4-bb0b-07ce5a690eff.png
    951.8 KB · Views: 84

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
... i so annoyed im not even going to comment on this i will let a admin talk to me . ... thx for ruining my sunday

S

SquareAngle

So now staff members are rating posts negatively instead of commenting professionally? Classy.

jimsel

VIP+
You can't really report any player for scamming... It's not even scamming it's changing the game rules of a game you made..

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I think you guys are overreacting a bit.
Ace wanted to give away some items in a fun way. His method was to have a scavenger hunt, but someone found him in like two seconds. That's not a fun way to get rid of items if you are found in two seconds. The point of giving things away via the method of a scavenger hunt is so that someone has to search for a while to find you. If you were doing the same thing and someone found you in two seconds, you'd have done the exact same thing if the items you were giving away (for free) were as valuable as what he was giving away. Should he have chosen a harder spot to hide? Yeah, probably.
Also, this is hardly a "scam." I'd consider scamming to be you selling something to him, and him not paying for it (such as points). In this instance, he would certainly be scamming. You say "that's like saying hey can I buy something from you for 1k and you scam me."
That is a completely different scenario than ace offering to give away free items in a scavenger hunt. You didn't lose any of your items or money from this. You simply lost... maybe two minutes of time looking for him? ... And however much time you have wasted on this pretentious post.
I'm a bit surprised that you guys are so upset over this, to be honest. You are blowing something very minor way out of proportion.

S

SquareAngle

You can't really report any player for scamming... It's not even scamming it's changing the game rules of a game you made..

Replying to a report / ban you have no part of is against the rules... but I wouldn't suppose you would know them - Because if you did, you'd know that mods cannot scam.

KOxKNOCKOUT

VIP
I think you guys are overreacting a bit.
Ace wanted to give away some items in a fun way. His method was to have a scavenger hunt, but someone found him in like two seconds. That's not a fun way to get rid of items if you are found in two seconds. The point of giving things away via the method of a scavenger hunt is so that someone has to search for a while to find you. If you were doing the same thing and someone found you in two seconds, you'd have done the exact same thing if the items you were giving away (for free) were as valuable as what he was giving away. Should he have chosen a harder spot to hide? Yeah, probably.
Also, this is hardly a "scam." I'd consider scamming to be you selling something to him, and him not paying for it (such as points). In this instance, he would certainly be scamming. You say "that's like saying hey can I buy something from you for 1k and you scam me."
That is a completely different scenario than ace offering to give away free items in a scavenger hunt. You didn't lose any of your items or money from this. You simply lost... maybe two minutes of time looking for him? ... And however much time you have wasted on this pretentious post.
I'm a bit surprised that you guys are so upset over this, to be honest. You are blowing something very minor way out of proportion.

well how come after I found him he tped to cop station and said in chat I'm at fire birigage first one here gets my stuff but didn't give me it when I found him

jimsel

VIP+
I also searched for ace... :p But i'll stfu bcs i don't have that much of a part in this topic you are right... but harbey is even more right.

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
well how come after I found him he tped to cop station and said in chat I'm at fire birigage first one here gets my stuff but didn't give me it when I found him
You entirely missed the point of my response.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online