Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Aegis - Faction Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by InFamous, May 12, 2018.

1. sky

sky Well-Known Member VIP MVP+

Accepted welcome to aegis
  2. Marquise

Marquise Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder MVP+

MarKeeys
    Junky
    Waitlisted. Seemed like a rushed application. Will leave this on Hold.
  3. Freed0m

Freed0m Active Member VIP

buddy, don't try and overstep your boundaries. only warning.
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. CloneDork

CloneDork New Member

Ingame name? CloneDork

How old are you? 18

Do you have Teamspeak? Yep

What is your current drug/cop rank? Smuggler

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 3 Days

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? Any role that's needed.

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? Nope haven't been on long enough!

What is your previous factions? N/A

Why should we accept you over other players? Loyalty counts.
  5. DxnkMemeZ

DxnkMemeZ New Member

Application -(Copy and paste this bellow)

Ingame name? TheGrifter_

How old are you? 15

Do you have Teamspeak? No

What is your current drug/cop rank? I am Mass-Producer

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 66h 18m

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? Fighter, raider, and farmer. I can do anything needed.

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? No

What is your previous factions? Repeat, Wireless (Disbanded, I owned it. Small for a farm)

Why should we accept you over other players? I am experienced and have a lot of time on this server, I started at the beginning of last map. I hold the position of top kills, proving I am able to fight and I constantly raid. I have a lot of experience with TNT Cannons, redstone, and bases. I can do a lot that could benefit this faction. I find this faction as an opportunity to right my wrongs by being in such factions as Repeat, where there is nobody trustworthy, nor capable of leadership. I see the opposite in this faction and I hope to become one of its members.
  6. Sydney McKeel

Sydney McKeel New Member

Ingame name? TheStarGazer24

How old are you? 17

Do you have Teamspeak? No never heard of it

What is your current drug/cop rank? Smuggler

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 12 hours 26 min (Not long because I just found the server about 3 or 4 days ago but have played a lot since I found out about it)

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? I see myself as helping others and helping harvest the farms.

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? No I have never been banned

What is your previous factions? Wireless

Why should we accept you over other players? You should accept me over other players because I am respectful and I do not cause drama and am always willing to go out of my way to help someone if I can.
    • + High + High x 1
  7. Marquise

Marquise Well-Known Member 2017 Map Founder MVP+

MarKeeys
    Junky
    Denied.
  8. Not A Panda

Not A Panda New Member

Ingame name? Xyao7 (but gonna change to Not A Panda

How old are you? 16

Do you have Teamspeak? i use discord but dont mind to change

What is your current drug/cop rank? right now just mule but i thinking of becoming cop

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) idk if this is still the same server but i believe it is but then a year but that was 2 years ago

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? i really dont know but corrupt cop idk if you see that as a role in your faction

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? nope

What is your previous factions? a self made one with a buddy but he didnt wanna play because he didnt like the idea of me being a corrupt cop

Why should we accept you over other players? as i want to become a cop i could get you drugs from people that i catch