Ingame name? Nici433

How old are you? 18

Do you have Teamspeak? and Discord

What is your current drug/cop rank? Smuggler

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 67h

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? PVP, raider, and mule

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? Fake Xray accusation

What are your previous factions? Viceroys

Why should we accept you over other players? I'm really good at pvp and making huge sand cannons that can destroy more than 3 walls of cobble and obsidian, I have raids constantly, and it is very very difficult for cops to catch me doing mule jobs. That is it

AmazingBuffalo

VIP
Ingame name? AmazingBuffalo

How old are you? 19

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes

What is your current drug/cop rank? Chemist

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 52 hours this wipe probably over a couple hundred last map

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? Farmer and farm builder

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? Last map I cannoned DaddysAngels base and not knowing the rules, made a new faction so I could tp out of there. Once someone told me that was against the rules I stopped immediately, but it was too late and I took a 3 day ban, think it might have been Infamous that banned me lmao.

What are your previous factions? Luxury last map, Noble this map, both my own.

Why should we accept you over other players? I have years and years of factions minecraft experience, but recently I have been playing solo due to not having the time/effort to make friends and join factions. Having played this server essentially solo I have learned the ins and outs and feel that I can add a lot of value to this faction. I'm a chill guy and I don't take this game that seriously, but that doesn't mean I'm not exceptionally good at it.

taco57

MVP
Ingame name? taco57

How old are you? 18

Do you have Teamspeak? yes

What is your current drug/cop rank? trafficker but saving up for prestige

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot )
103 hours this map over 200 the last one
What role would you see yourself with inside the faction?
a good teammate / farmer or anything needed really
Have you ever been banned & if so what for?
i have not been banned this map no
What are your previous factions?
dominion and personal fac that did not work out
Why should we accept you over other players?

pre existing experience for the game and my willingness to work with others

ThatsAGH0ST

Application

Ingame name?
ThatsAGH0ST

How old are you?

Do you have Teamspeak?
Yes.

What is your current drug/cop rank?
MassProducer, waste all my money.

48h 2min

I'll be 24/7 making PAPER, farming, muling, pvping, talking shit to enemies, sucking the owners' dicks/licking their vaginal area for a promotion, eating KFC, undermining anyone who isn't in the faction/allied with us, since they are human garbage, arranging prostitutes to be at the base for atleast 8 hours a day, providing sexual pleasure to anyone who asks for pay, and I'll be making sure EVERYONE IS HAPPY :) SMILE :)

Yes, for abusing mule jobs. This was a false, and racially motivated ban.
I can not speak any more on this, my lawyer will kill me if I do.

Lol, you really think anyone wants me in their faction?
I had my own faction for like 3 days, got insided, got banned, fucked a goat, that's my life story.

Name: FuckXeo, now disbanded.
Why is it called Fuck Xeo you may ask? Because he's a dirty fucking rat.

'Cause I'm spending my valuable fucking time to type this shit out.
Also I'm creative, very ADHD :)

Last edited:

Freed0mMC

VIP
talking shit to enemies, sucking the owners' dicks/licking their vaginal area for a promotion, eating KFC, undermining anyone who isn't in the faction/allied with us, since they are human garbage, arranging prostitutes to be at the base for atleast 8 hours a day, providing sexual pleasure to anyone who asks for pay,

Dunhamfan39

Ingame name? - dunhamfan39

How old are you? - 14

Do you have Teamspeak? - no

What is your current drug/cop rank?- grower

how long have you played the MCD server - 22hr on this map but more on others

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? - making farms

Have you ever been banned & if so what?- not banned but muted for flooding

what is your previous factions?- ones that i made

Why should we accept you over other players?- i'd be able to help out with anything that happens in the faction and im good in team enviroments

Pendogg

Ingame name?: TeamPenD213

How old are you?: 20

Do you have Teamspeak?: Yes

What is your current drug/cop rank?: Detective

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ): 38hrs

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction?: Personally i'm fine with the Role of Officer

Have you ever been banned & if so what for?: No i haven't

What are your previous factions?: Drug Cult

Why should we accept you over other players?: I fink myself to be quite a good builder, I am Trustworthy and I get along with people very easily

Princesspoacher

Ingame name? Princesspoacher

How old are you? 17, almost 18

What is your current drug/cop rank? Smuggler

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 4 hours

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? Farming, raiding, and anything requested.

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? no

What are your previous factions? Just mine

Why should we accept you over other players? I work well with other people and can be helpful in any way needed. I'm trustworthy, friendly, and always listen to the rules. If I was accepted, I'd do anything I could to assist in moving forward with this group.

HackHunter_115

VIP
Ingame name? HackHunter_115

How old are you? 19

Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, but discord is better for me

What is your current drug/cop rank? Chemist

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 329h 12m

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? Builder or raider

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? No

What are your previous factions? Delta and Hold This Salt

Why should we accept you over other players? Cause you guys known me since last map and this map and you guys know i play this to have fun and to play with other group of people i feel i can help you guys farm and also help you guys build nice stuff and also can help you guys raid cause i know somewhat about raiding,

=Only in a faction rn is cause my vault got xrayed and i have stuff in the faction claim so if you guys accept me i will leave faction for i can still have stuff

Last edited:

xpr0legendx

Ingame name? xpr0legendx edit: the 0 is a zero. Not a letter :)

How old are you? 19

Do you have Teamspeak? I do

What is your current drug/cop rank? DrugCartel

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) As of this moment 94 hours and 1 minute, which is obviously not that much in comparison with some other players, but please do take in consideration that I have only started playing here 10 days ago.

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? My primary role within the faction would probably be expanding farms and upgrading base defenses if necessary, but honestly anything to grow the faction and generate money really.

What are your previous factions? My current and only faction I have ever been in on this server is Cruxis.

Why should we accept you over other players? I am an incredibly devoted player and will do anything that is in the best interest of the faction. Besides that I am willing to occasionally mule items for free, for faction members only that is ;)

Last edited:

jabobaz

Application -(Copy and paste this below)

Ingame name? jaboba2 the one and only

How old are you? 12

Do you have Teamspeak? No i use discord but i do not talk

What is your current drug/cop rank? I am a grower i think but I do not plan on ranking up I hope that is fine

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) I think a while

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? I will become a good addition to the faction I will help build base, I will help farm, I will help pvp any enemies away, and I will become friends with everyone within the faction.

What are your previous factions? I was in empire for like 2 days until they blew up, and now im in cukimnstrz but I dont like the faction and I am looking for something new

Why should we accept you over other players? I am some good clout on the server and I am really good.

TheWillsterPro

Ingame name?: TheWillsterPro

How old are you? 14

Do you have Teamspeak? No

What is your current drug/cop rank? I Just joined so im a Junky

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) I Just Joined

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? A Member who can collect food and mine stuff

What are your previous factions? None

Why should we accept you over other players? Because im willing to do the boring monotonous work most others may not be up for

Mokkamann98

MVP++
Ingame name? Mokkamann98

How old are you? 20

Do you have Teamspeak? Yessir

Producer, kinda sorta cf'd all my money away

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) 42h, hundreds and hundreds the 2 previous maps

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? I mostly farm and build, so i'd be farming and building / expanding new farms/ facilities. Im somewhat useful at cannoning and raiding, and completely useless at PvP

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? Nope

What are your previous factions? None this map, clubweed and a couple others last map

Why should we accept you over other players? Im versatile, loyal, dedicated and honest.

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
In-game name: Illuminati_Haxz
How old are you?: 17
Do you have Teamspeak?: Nope
What is your current drug/cop rank: [VIP+] Cop: Lieutenant
How long have you played the MCD Server?: Since early June, last year.
What role would you see yourself with inside the faction?: I could quit being a cop and become a farmer, and if not, probably a builder or redstoner.
Have you ever been banned & if so what for?: I was banned for auto-clicker for a week last season for a mob grinder.
What are your previous factions?: Delta
Why should we accept you over other players?: Some of my friends are in this faction and it would be nice to be in a faction with friends.

50PercentOn

Ingame name? Ratty103 (Subject to change on the 25th.)

How old are you?

Do you have Teamspeak?
No, but If I get accepted, I will download it if needed.

Traffiker (was Producer, until I fucked around as a cop.)

At the moment, its only 46 hours, but Im going to be more active due to just getting a new PC.

Builder, Raid Finder, and maybe PvP (Im good, but its boring)

No.

Yes, a self made faction, didn't end up doing anything with it though, so I disbanded it

You should accept me over other players because even though I'm not widely known in the server, I do have friends inside of Aegis that can say I am a trust worthy and nice person. I also will do anything to help out the faction :)

Zibru

Ingame name? Zibru

How old are you? 15

What is your current drug/cop rank? King Pin

How long have you played the MCD Server? ( Do /ot ) Since 2016, but this map 274h.

What role would you see yourself with inside the faction? An important one.

Have you ever been banned & if so what for? Yeah back in like 2016 i used to cheat but not since they have changed the combat system theres no point of hacking.

What are your previous factions? CubeGods

Why should we accept you over other players? Well, I think the real question is why should you accept other players besides me.

Point 1. They are all inferior.
Point 2. I feel I have made myself known in a good way throughout the members of your faction
Point 3. I will fucking Amaze you, and you'll think to yourself, can this kid get better? Theres no way right? Well, the answer the to that my friend is yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.