Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

[Aegis] Member Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Marquise, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Marquise

Marquise Retired Staff Retired Staff MVP+

———–[]=¤ԅ༼ ・ 〜 ・ ༽╯[AEGIS] ᗜಠ o ಠ)¤=[]:::::>

Leader: @Marquise

Officers:
    Members:
    Dankasaur_
    Deadpool988
    killer6985
    JhinUltiedJFK
    BDM_
    BaronLatenix
    MoistQueen
    TylenPlaysMC
    chinkel30
    Crads
    Shedguy
    ChipTheStripper
    HellHathAllFury
    VDD
    HarambeGhost

Recruits:
    Acore_
    InteriorDark33
    SanityDragon
    KirbyChu1

=================================================

Membership Changelog:
    6/11/2016:
    I'm too lazy to update this lol.

9/05/2016:
    spongdonut has been kicked from Aegis.
    silentk477 has been kicked from Aegis.
    Dankasaur_ re-joined Aegis.
    JhinUltiedJFK joined Aegis.
    GotEdit joined Aegis.
    GotEdit has been made Officer of Aegis.
    13hammer joined Aegis.

9/04/2016:
    KirbyChu1 joined Aegis.
    HarambeGhost joined Aegis.
    HarambeGhost left Aegis.

9/03/2016:
    Crads joined Aegis.
    iPinkOmega has been kicked from Aegis.
    spongedonut has been kicked from Aegis.
    spongedonut has been re-invited to Aegis.

9/02/2016:
    ShedGuy joined Aegis.
    iPinkOmega joined Aegis.
    InteriorDark33 joined Aegis.
    BDM_ joined Aegis.
    BaronLatenix joined Aegis.

9/01/2016:
    Dankasaur_ was removed from Officer of Aegis.

8/31/2016:
    Foogoo was removed from Officer of Aegis.
    skatebillion joined Aegis.
    MoistQueen joined Aegis
    spongedonut joined Aegis.
    youngethant joined Aegis.
    xFireBlastSwordx joined Aegis.
    chinkel30 joined Aegis.
    silentk477 joined Aegis.
    TylenPlaysMC joined Aegis.
    SanityDragon joined Aegis.
    l_Satan_l has been made Officer of Aegis.

8/30/2016:
    MarKeeys created Aegis.
    InfamousAge has been made Officer of Aegis.
    Foogoo has been made Officer of Aegis.
    Mous_ has been made Officer of Aegis.
    Dankasaur_ has been made Officer of Aegis.

Aegis Teamspeak channel now available.

———–[]=¤ԅ༼ ・ 〜 ・ ༽╯
    [AEGIS] ᗜಠ o ಠ)¤=[]:::::>
    Hello! Welcome to the AEGIS Recruitment page.
    This faction has just been recently made. I will update all members about the faction in here.
    *Requirements are secretive and will never be open to anyone.

==========================================================
    Application Template
    IGN:
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank:
    MCMMO Stats
    (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot):
    What can you contribute in building the faction:
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?:
    How old are you?:
    Do you have teamspeak?:

Why should we trust you:
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?:

Why do you want to join Aegis? (at least 150 characters)
    ======================================================
    Thank you for visiting the recruitment page.
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2016
  2. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    I've merged your two posts, everyone in future please do not create separate recruitment & general status threads.
    A single thread is sufficient, as if you recruit someone you will reply to that thread & then update the other one. This causes significant spam and clutter in the recent posts.

Thanks!
  3. Marquise

I apologize, thank you for merging them :)
  4. 4rcher

4rcher New Member MVP

IGN: KushDoggy
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: Donor rank: MVP player rank: Druglord
    MCMMO Stats
    (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): https://gyazo.com/2f826679e462a0e49a460f20a145194f
    What can you contribute in building the faction: I can build recruit farms, help make an f home, and im good at pvp
    Why should I trust you: I know that I have a bad rep for, well, everything but I want to start fresh and I think that your faction can help me do that. You can keep me at recruit until you trust me
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    • - High - High x 1
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  5. Marquise

I'm sorry, but my officers already made the decision to deny your application, as I trust my officers with my faction and their decisions. Thank you for applying. :)
    Last edited: Aug 30, 2016
    • + High + High x 1
  6. Koda__Husky

Koda__Husky New Member

IGN: Koda__Husky
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank:
    MCMMO Stats (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot):
    What can you contribute in building the faction: excellent vault building and pvp skills and farm building skills
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: no i just joined and dont plan on being banned. no hacks here!
    Why should I trust you: you dont even know me, but give me a chance. i have teamspeak but i dont have my mic. i just started playing minecraft again tonight and am looking to dedicate myself to a new drug server and this seems like the best one.
    • - High - High x 1
  7. InFamous

InFamous Helper Helper VIP+

Koda_Husky- I've decided to accept your application next time you're in game do /f join Aegis

Looking forward to factioning with you !
  8. Marquise

Hello, thank you for applying to our faction, Aegis. I apologize, as the Owner of the faction. I'd like to REVOKE and DENY your application. But I hope to see you again, and den---, read your applitcation again. :---)
    • + High + High x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. Ev_faybce

Ev_faybce New Member

IGN: Ev_Faunce
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: Dealer
    MCMMO Stats (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): Swords:7 mining:30 herbalism:30 (i joined this server a few hours ago)
    What can you contribute in building the faction: mob grinder knowhow, vault building, defense building, farm building. lots of experience and hours put into minecraft i've been playing since alpha.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: no.
    Why should I trust you: I'm looking to settle into the top faction. I'm good at pvp and will work my way up and earn my trust. I have my own base, farm, and mob grinder.
    • + High + High x 1
  10. Marquise

Hello! Thank you for your time in completing this application. We'd like to respectfully deny your application as since you have not met one of the secret requirements. We're flattered that you called us a top faction even though we just started not longer than two (2) days. I'm sure that your faction, Moist, will happily still keep you. But if you don't want to stay with them there are more factions that will accept you. Good day!
  11. Monkeydoodler

Monkeydoodler New Member

==========================================================
    Monkeydoodler's Application
    IGN: Monkeydoodler
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: None, Dealer
    MCMMO Stats
    What can you contribute in building the faction: I can Contribute Some more large farms if you would like or a vault for faction if wanted/needed. I will Also contribute my Farm/Base For trust if wanted.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: No, I have not been banned.
    Why should I trust you: Because there is no reason to Raid or do anything else because I can just use the farm to make money and the Faction would help me Make Friends.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s? I Have never been In a Faction But I was Going to make one because I was close to spawn in my old base.
    Ps... my /job is quarrier so if u need some digging tell me <3
    My screenshots aren't showing up
    ======================================================
    • + High + High x 1
  12. ShedGuy

ShedGuy Member

IGN: ShedGuy
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: Traffiker (Could buy VIP if that will change my odds of getting in).
    MCMMO Stats (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): (Cant find fucking paint on my pc)
    What can you contribute in building the faction: An active member for raiding, farming, and goodtimes. Pretty much a 9/10 slave.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: Nah
    Why should I trust you: Because I'm not a little fucking pre-mature flamer, and actually enjoy playing the game with a trustworthy team.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s? OrganizationXV ( Got raided, and betrayed by members).

Ps- Started two days ago, and I used to play these all the time
    • + High + High x 2
  13. lord latenix

lord latenix Helper Helper MVP

2016-08-31_16.05.59.png IGN:BaronLatenix
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank:donor rank=mvp, player rank=massproducer
    MCMMO Stats
    What can you contribute in building the faction:
    I'm on the server for a large amount of time, and can build repeating things for a long time without getting bored, proof of that would be my cobble sky bridge across the entire map :/.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?:Yes, I have been banned one time last map for boat spam.
    Why should I trust you:I can't exactly prove to you why you should trust me, but I have never betrayed a previous faction. I simply want to go try playing with other players again. I really don't have any people that I really know and play with on the server besides bein, and as you probably know he sort of left. So for now that's all the reasons that I can think of as to why you should trust me, I hope that was enough reasoning.

What was/ were your previous faction/s? I was in 3 previous factions, in order from first to last I was in Immortal which has now been disbanded, Then I was in sacrament for a few weeks but I never really did anything there so I left, And my most recent faction was Bridge, which was basically just a fac I made to claim parts of my skybridge.

extra note:well sorry i failed their with the screenshot lol.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    • + High + High x 1
  14. Marquise

Hello! Thank you for having the time of filling up our application. I have checked your status in-game and it seems like you are not open to any invitations as you are already in a faction. So, I'll have to Deny your application. Thank you once again.
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
  15. Marquise

Hello! Thank you for having the time to fill up our application. I have checked your status if you go up the requirements but as I saw you are not available for any invitations as you already own a faction. I'll have to Deny your application. Thank you once again.
  16. Marquise

Hello! Thank you for having the time to fill up our application. I have checked your status in-game if you reach them. I respectfully claim your application Approved! I'd like to welcome you to Aegis! Type "/f join Aegis" in-game when you go online. Thank you once again.
  17. ShedGuy

ShedGuy Member

Im in a single man faction atm for an extrea home. Would be glad to leave it.
  18. Marquise

Hello! One of my officers already invited you. Welcome to Aegis!
  19. BDM

BDM New Member MVP+

Application Template
    IGN: BDM_

Donator Rank/ Player Rank: VIP+/MassProducer
    MCMMO Stats (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): #(see below)
    What can you contribute in building the faction: Anytang you want. PLowing and planting large fields does not bother me. I currently am running a 200+ cactus farm with autocooking. I am also on the server a ton so I can help ensure things are running smoothly if no one is on.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: No
    Why should I trust you: Not a 10yr old and when in a faction I work for the group not as an individual.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s? None
    upload_2016-9-1_17-22-27.png
  20. iPinkOmega

iPinkOmega New Member