Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

[Aegis] Member Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Marquise, Aug 29, 2016.

1. Zuijlen

Zuijlen New Member

x
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  2. PixelBeta

PixelBeta Member VIP+

IGN PixelBeta
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank:VIP+ & *Trafficker
    MCMMO Stats Excav.-110,Fish.-0,Herb 280,mine.-194,Wood.-20,arch.-28,axes- 225,swords-288,taming-o,unarmed-0,acro.-180,alchemy-25,repair-257,salvage-128,smelting-225
    What can you contribute in building the faction:Repair Grinder,Potions,Building,some redstone,skele/spider spawner.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?:no
    How old are you?:13
    Do you have teamspeak?:yes
    Why should we trust you: Well If I betray then I get no benefit because I would be losing everything that the faction provides.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: Anthrax,Prosper,others can't remember
  3. InFamous

InFamous Member VIP+

Hello! Thank you for having the time to fill up our application. I'd like to respectfully welcome you to Aegis! Your application has been Approved!. Please type "/f join Aegis" in-game when you go online. Thank you once again.
  4. Jasper

Jasper New Member

IGN: PurpleCum
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: MassProducer
    MCMMO Stats (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): upload_2016-9-25_18-39-27.png

What can you contribute in building the faction: I'm a hard worker, I always try to support in every way possible, and I'm never laying my load on other players.

Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: No
    How old are you?: 15
    Do you have teamspeak?: Yes
    Why should we trust you: I am a well structured person and know when I am needed to be trustable and helpful, I can ensure that you are able to trust me.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: Vision.

Attached Files:

5. InFamous

InFamous Member VIP+

Hello! Thank you for having the time to fill up our application. I'd like to respectfully welcome you to Aegis! Your application has been Approved!. Please type "/f join Aegis" in-game when you go online. Thank you once again.
  6. AwsmSkltn

AwsmSkltn New Member

AwsmSkltn
    Grower
    upload_2016-9-25_4-45-42.png

I have several hidden farms that have not been found or raided as of yet. I love to hunt and fish as you can see from the stats above, but i perfer to mine.

No, I have never been baned

I am 18 years of age, yes I do have teamspeak

There's no reason to not trust me, I live by the saying an eye for an eye, so on and so forth

My previous fac was TheWicked
  7. Teraj

Teraj New Member

==========================================================
    Application Template
    IGN: DeizziHD
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: no donator but DrugCartel
    MCMMO Stats
    (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): upload_2016-9-25_19-42-50.png
    What can you contribute in building the faction: i'm a very good builder and i play for at least 4 hours a day i also believe in all players paying a fair share to the faction itself to keep the fac powerful and keep all land.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: Yes, i was banned for "killaura" when i was punching random people at spawn
    How old are you?: i am 15 (yes i am young but i'm not extremely childish)
    Do you have teamspeak?: I do have TS but i have no idea how to use it

Why should we trust you: You should trust me because i am a decent, slightly known player in the game. I have no reason to attack any members or destroy any bases. I am also friends with a few members of the faction such as Chink, Infamous and Chip.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: I was officer in Sparta

======================================================
  8. Marquise

Marquise Retired Staff Retired Staff MVP+

Greetings! Thank you for applying! I will respectfully accept this application. I welcome you to Aegis. Type "/f join Aegis" in-game. Thank you again.
  9. Marquise

Greetings! Thank you for applying in the faction. I have checked your status from our secret requirements. I will have to mark your application - Denied. I apologize for the inconvenience. There are many more factions open to join. Thank you again.
  10. jordythecat

jordythecat Member

IGN: Jordy_the_cat
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: massproducer
    MCMMO Stats
    What can you contribute in building the faction: I can help farm and do building
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: yes I have been banned for annoying staff and asking stupid questions
    How old are you?: 13
    Do you have teamspeak?: no but I can get it
    Why should we trust you: If I am accepted I would like to help you grow,
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?:
    clubweed

Attached Files:

11. l_Satan_l

l_Satan_l Retired Staff Retired Staff

Greetings! Thank you for applying in the faction. I have checked your status from our secret requirements. I will have to mark your application - Denied. I apologize for the inconvenience. There are many more factions open to join. Thank you again. Please show your mcstats.
  12. Jasper

Jasper New Member

==========================================================
    Application Template
    IGN: PurpleCum
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: MassProducer
    MCMMO Stats
    (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): As seen in the previous application.
    What can you contribute in building the faction: Well, I have explained this in my previous application (accepted)
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: No
    How old are you?: 16
    Do you have teamspeak?: Yes

Why should we trust you: Yes!
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: Aegis, VapeNationn ( To help a friend real quick)

======================================================
  13. SnowInTheSea

SnowInTheSea New Member

IGN: SpooksInTheSea/SnowInTheSea
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: Dealer
    MCMMO Stats
    (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot): imgur.com/F9PzBB9
    What can you contribute in building the faction: If it means to literally build, I guess I can create well made bases and farms, large ones at that. I'm not that great.
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: I have never been banned.
    How old are you?: 15
    Do you have teamspeak?: No.

Why should we trust you: I am a very good person to work with, and I am trusting others so I can have them trust me. I establish bonds with others very easily.
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: Only one. One I created myself, named 'memememememe'

I probably did this very wrong.

Oh well :p
  14. Marquise

15. David Killion

David Killion New Member

IGN: Coyoteman15
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: Mule almost dealer
    MCMMO Stats: computer wont let me upload screenshot
    What can you contribute in building the faction: I can grind, PVP, build and
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: Never
    How old are you?:15
    Do you have TeamSpeak?: No but, can get
    Why should we trust you: I am reliable, trustworthy, attentive and helpful
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: I was in a faction with SpooksInTheSea,
    and on cosmic part of a huge faction (Redemption) and a few others
  16. Marquise

Hello! Thank you for having the time to fill up our application. I'd like to respectfully welcome you to Aegis! Your application has been Approved!. Please type "/f join Aegis" in-game when you go online. Thank you once again
  17. GimzyMC

GimzyMC New Member

IGN: GimzyMC
    Donator Rank/ Player Rank: VIP + and Prestiged Dealer
    MCMMO Stats (*Type /mcstats in-game then send screenshot):
    Screenshot (5).png
    What can you contribute in building the faction? I can help build, fight, recruit and etc
    Have you ever been banned? If yes, for what reason?: Yes I have, I was banned for auto fish. But I have never x-rayed or have hacked besides the one time where I auto fished.
    How old are you?: 14
    Do you have teamspeak?: No, but I do have skype
    Why should we trust you: I have never scammed on the server or plan to in any way. I also am kind of known so I would never do anything to hurt my rep
    What was/ were your previous faction/s?: VapeNationn

Why do you want to join Aegis? (at least 150 characters)

I want a powerful faction that can provide me with safety and people that I get along with. I also have been very bored on the faction lately and want to join a faction so it could just make the server a bit more fun for me. I'm good on my loot and I wouldn't need help with money, I just want a faction that can make the server more fun and enjoyable.
  18. Marquise

Hello! Thank you for having the time to fill up our application. I'd like to respectfully welcome you to Aegis! Your application has been Approved!. Please type "/f join Aegis" in-game when you go online. Thank you once again
  19. Marquise

20. GimzyMC

GimzyMC New Member

Hey I tried to join but It did not work, its saying I still need a Invitation