play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

AgentmnsPlaysMC Dumb Rating Spam

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnemoneSpotted

VIP
Your IGN : SmackBlacks

Player to be reported : AgentmnsPlaysMC (forum name)

Player being reported Rank : Not sure, but irrelevant (reporting him for abusing forums feature)

Describe your issue in detail : AgentmnsPlaysMC has been constantly going to my profile and voting all of my posts "Dumb". This all began when he (to my knowledge and best judgement for NO REASON) voted my post dumb in which I congratulated 14Squared for taking 1st place in the farm building contest. I asked him in game why he voted my post dumb, and he acted like a little kid, being hostile for no reason. In response, I went onto the forums and voted one of his posts dumb. I know it wasn't mature to take the 'eye for an eye' approach, but shit happens. The next day, I noticed he had voted just about every single one of my posts (old and dead threads included) as "Dumb". He also started harassing me via in game chat later the same day. (Not what I'm reporting for, so I won't include screenshots.) He then voted the rest of my posts "Dumb".

Why do you feel this is worth a report : This is blatant abuse of the rating system. It isn't right that 90% of my negative ratings are from a small portion of the people who use the rating system.

Attached Evidence here : http://mc-drugs.com/members/agentmnsplaysmc.1121/

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thanks for this report,
Although I'd be willing to argue that many of your posts deserve said rating - certainly not all of them do.

I will clear most of them, and revoke the permission of those involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.