Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Alpha - Recruitment Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zibru

Hello, user!
If you would like to apply for Alpha please fill out the format, as seen below and make a reply to this post. Once application is complete please send a message to player "Zibru" in game; do not repeatedly ask me in-game to view your application I will review it as soon as possible! Thank you for Choosing Alpha
-Zibru

1. IGN:
2. Age:
3. do you have TS3 or discord?
4. What do you feel you could bring to the faction?
5. Can you work on big projects such as: Auto-farms or Making bases?
6. What is your rank?
7. What is your online time?(/OT in-game to get time)

Also, if you are caught raiding or fighting truced factions you will be instantly kicked

-Zibru

CV_Ketel

1. IGN: CV_Ketel
2. Age: 14
3. do you have TS3 or discord? Yes, I do
4. What do you feel you could bring to the faction? I could help with a whatever u like, building bases, raiding bases, farming, making farms.
5. Can you work on big projects such as: Auto-farms or Making bases? definetely
6. What is your rank? Trafficker
7. What is your online time?(/OT in-game to get time) 21 hours

Zibru

1. IGN: CV_Ketel
2. Age: 14
3. do you have TS3 or discord? Yes, I do
4. What do you feel you could bring to the faction? I could help with a whatever u like, building bases, raiding bases, farming, making farms.
5. Can you work on big projects such as: Auto-farms or Making bases? definetely
6. What is your rank? Trafficker
7. What is your online time?(/OT in-game to get time) 21 hours

Accepted, please type ./f join Alpha in-game.

50PercentOn

1. IGN:50PercentOff
2. Age:17
3. do you have TS3 or discord? I have Discord
4. What do you feel you could bring to the faction? I could basically do anything (other than make auto cactus farms, because fuck cactus farms) I love to build, find raids, and pvp, and making farms (I can make some sexy ass farms)
5. Can you work on big projects such as: Auto-farms or Making bases? Hell yee
6. What is your rank? Junky (I just went threw an account switch, I was grower before the switch)
7. What is your online time?(/OT in-game to get time) I have 34 minutes since the switch, but on my old account I had 48 Hours

Zibru

1. IGN:50PercentOff
2. Age:17
3. do you have TS3 or discord? I have Discord
4. What do you feel you could bring to the faction? I could basically do anything (other than make auto cactus farms, because fuck cactus farms) I love to build, find raids, and pvp, and making farms (I can make some sexy ass farms)
5. Can you work on big projects such as: Auto-farms or Making bases? Hell yee
6. What is your rank? Junky (I just went threw an account switch, I was grower before the switch)
7. What is your online time?(/OT in-game to get time) I have 34 minutes since the switch, but on my old account I had 48 Hours
Accepted

Duffus

Hello, user!
If you would like to apply for Alpha please fill out the format, as seen below and make a reply to this post. Once application is complete please send a message to player "Zibru" in game; do not repeatedly ask me in-game to view your application I will review it as soon as possible! Thank you for Choosing Alpha
-Zibru

1. IGN:Zombee10
2. Age:18
3. do you have TS3 or discord?yes both
4. What do you feel you could bring to the faction? some pretty insane complex but super efficient farms
5. Can you work on big projects such as: Auto-farms or Making bases? oh hell yes i love working on huge auto farms spent the past 4 months on a farming/economy server where all u did was build farms
6. What is your rank?mule
7. What is your online time?(/OT in-game to get time) about 5 hours everyday

Also, if you are caught raiding or fighting truced factions you will be instantly kicked

-Zibru

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.