Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

News An update on Player Shop rules

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey guys!

It's come to our attention that an unacceptable amount of player shops aren't being made useful, and in some cases - being used as a money bank.

The following rules will be in place on the 2nd of September.
If any of the following rules are broken, your shop will be un-rented by staff.
  1. Player shops must be selling at least three different items at prices that aren't blatant scams (Prices may be high, but not $10,000,000 for a block of dirt - for example)
  2. Shops must not be un-stocked for an extended period of time ( > 3 days )
  3. Your shop must be accessible at all times (Except short periods of time for redesign)
We hope that this will improve the player-to-player economy, and we will continue to make moves to push the player engagement forward. Please note, all prior player shop rules stand.

Many thanks,
Spalw.

Last edited:

Sector

MVP+
Excellent change, if people aren't using their player shops correctly then move out of the way and let someone else rent them. I know there are dozens of players on this server that would benefit from opening a player shop but are unable to because they're rented out to people that don't even use them correctly. Excited to see the results.

Mod_Mod_Mod_Mod

Mod
Staff member
MVP
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
Alright so I just want you guys to clarify something, does this mean we have to sell 3 chests full of different items? or does this mean we can sell the same item in multiple different chests? because at one point my player market focused only on haste potions, but it had 8 dub chests of haste pots in it.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
The rule is interpreted literally, meaning you need to be selling at least three separate items.
We hope that this rule will encourage variety to more of the stores.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.