Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Animals

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AKAjabroc, Dec 5, 2016.

?

Do you like this idea?

1. Yes

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. Not really

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AKAjabroc

AKAjabroc Mod Moderator MVP+ Outstanding Forum Contributor

AKAjabroc
    Smuggler
    A plugin that I think would be cool for vanity would be pets that follow you around spawn. There can be cows, pigs, chickens etc. you could buy these off the website or with points or they can be accessories with the rank you have. And if the plugin had this you can also customize the animal by changing the name. An example would be if you could have a creeper that would follow you around at spawn if you are MVP+. :cool::)
  2. Puppy_Killer

Puppy_Killer Member 2017 Map Founder MVP+

Puppy_Killer
    Smuggler
    I like the idea, would be cool. (not saying that just because I'm MVP+ and I want a creeper pet)
  3. l_Satan_l

l_Satan_l Retired Staff Retired Staff

Tbh id literally have an enderman and call him Jerome or Slender
  4. TheCrazyNo1

TheCrazyNo1 New Member

Well, it's not really bad idea tho but what about to decrease the rank cause MVP+ is really high for a lot of players so you could decrease it to MVP. MVP + it's too much, isn't it?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. AKAjabroc

AKAjabroc
    Smuggler
    Each rank could have a different animal
  6. Puppy_Killer

Puppy_Killer Member 2017 Map Founder MVP+

Puppy_Killer
    Smuggler
    VIP could have farm animals (pigs, chickens, cows, sheep) VIP+ could have basic night mobs (Creeper, Skelly, Zombie, Spider) and MVP could have nether and end creatures (enderman, zombie pigman, blaze, lave cube)
    and MVP+ could have the rest (Wolf, cat, horse, slime, silverfish, villager, snowman, maybe even wither?) Plus each rank would give you ones before it, and maybe MVP and MVP+ could name the pets
    • + High + High x 2
  7. AKAjabroc

AKAjabroc
    Smuggler
    Any admin or owners would you implement this plugin if you had the resources.
  8. AKAjabroc

AKAjabroc
    Smuggler
  9. Spalw

Spalw Owner Staff Member Owner

spalw
    HeadStaff
    We have discussed this in the past and are looking for the best fit for our server as we still aren't certain we wish to add this feature.
  10. theodor488

theodor488 Well-Known Member MVP+ Outstanding Forum Contributor

theodor488
    Junky
    Im totally behind this suggestion, always open to having new cosmetics on the server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.