play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Anti-Tp Glitch Plugin

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
https://www.spigotmc.org/resources/fbasics-the-factions-anti-glitch-plugin.503/

I don't know if this plugin is already on the server or not, but it should be added or something similar.

It fixes a couple of these things:
  • Glitching through walls with horses, and boats
  • Patches many issues found on factions servers
  • Any V-Clip or Phase hack through solid walls
But what I don't think this plugin does, is fix the set home glitch to get into bases. It is the easiest way to raid people, and hard to catch people doing it.

An option to fix it is to maybe make it so neutral factions can't sethome in eachother's faction land, removing the problem. This would also fix the problem of faction hopping since you can't faction hop or leave to wilderness to sethome in territory. The only way to sethome in other faction land would be for that faction to truce or ally you, so it's the own factions fault for trusting that faction, rather than it being server side; which in my opinion makes the most sense.

Main thing I'm worried about is the sethome glitch, I can get into my own base in seconds with a single command in the right spot, a base that has taken over a week to build now.

Last edited:

Turmp

MVP+
Plugin isn't updated to the servers version I don't think but there is other things like it. +1

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
Plugin isn't updated to the servers version I don't think but there is other things like it. +1
Yeah, there are tons of requests for an anti-tp glitch plugin, the only way to stop it would be to stop neutrals from being able to sethome in eachother's land until a plugin comes out.

Turmp

MVP+
Yeah, there are tons of requests for an anti-tp glitch plugin, the only way to stop it would be to stop neutrals from being able to sethome in eachother's land until a plugin comes out.
They could try to disable safe tp which would allow tp'ing into water/lava but not sure if it'd fix it.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.