Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Apex Faction Recruitment and Information

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Ziexd, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Smurfette11_2017

Smurfette11_2017 New Member

I do have Skype if that is acceptable ?
  2. Ziexd

Ziexd Mod+ Staff Member Mod+ 2017 Map Founder Contributor II MVP+ DrugPass I

Ziexd
    Rasta
    We only use TS3, sorry. It's an easy installing though.
  3. 1_Mafia_1

1_Mafia_1 New Member

What is your IGN: 1_Mafia_1

How old are you: i am 18

What is your Country/Timezone:Canada, Toronto--> eastern

Do you have TS3:No, but i can get it

How long have you been playing MCD:For about 4 years but i just got a new account because i forgot the info to my old account when you had to transfer the accounts

What is your Drug/Cop rank and/or Donor Rank (If Applicable):Trafficker

Why do you want to join this faction:I want to meat new people, help others.

What can you bring to the faction: Anything you ask of me

What are some of your Strengths and Weaknesses:Strengths: Building, farming designing and mining
    Weaknesses: PVP/Raiding etc

Do you understand and accept the Rules/Guidelines of this faction:Yes
  4. Ziexd

Ziexd Mod+ Staff Member Mod+ 2017 Map Founder Contributor II MVP+ DrugPass I

Ziexd
    Rasta
    Application Denied
    Feel free to come onto Teamspeak and talk with us sometime. We wont accept anyone who we don't know very well, as we're trying to be a very close faction.
  5. kainuri9

kainuri9 New Member

What is your IGN: LilPump_23

How old are you: 17

What is your Country/Timezone: Switzerland +1

Do you have TS3: Yes

How long have you been playing MCD: 60 hours

What is your Drug/Cop rank and/or Donor Rank (If Applicable): Grower no other Rank

Why do you want to join this faction: I've been playing on this server for a while now I do have my little Base and all but tbh im getting a little lonely building and doing things all on my own.

What can you bring to the faction: I would build farms. I also can easily sell drugs in prison it seems like no one is there while I'm on. probably has to do with the timezone.

What are some of your Strengths and Weaknesses: strengths: social competence, honesty, building and finances, weaknesses: spelling, getting OP and PvP.

Do you understand and accept the Rules/Guidelines of this faction: yes.