play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

550prox

MVP
Member Name Danny

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 550prox

Length of Ban: 6 days (May 27th)
Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Noodly

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Xray First offense

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Been on some recent raids. I find them using /f map or near and other sings of people being there that i notice.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I do not have xray and you guys are more than welcome to look through my files. I can assure you that i dont. Ive learned my lesson once before on the server and that was 2-3 years ago. I enjoy playing to much to do something that will make me lose my privilege to play on the server .

Why should we unban you? I can promise you guys I dont have xray or xray I play fair and square. I also donate every now and then. Im not going to spend money on a server and then do something stupid and fuck up my chances to play on the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Anything, like I said i can assure you guys I didn't xray i cant stress it enough.

How can we trust you again? Ive been a loyal member for many years and been with you guys from the start i enjoy the server and the community to much to do something so foolish.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would just like to play, and continue ranking up on the server and play the game as it is intended. Just have a good time on the server and grow sell and excel.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied

I checked all those things. Too far for /near or seeing names. Not claimed. No signs of people being there. Hole straight down

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.