Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Application closed, please refer to our latest recruitment thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImHog

MVP+
Ingame name: DaddyNexus
What is your age?: 15
What are your skills? Please elaborate: I got MAD pvp skills and Too much sauce to
When did you join the server?: Last map mid way
What rank are you?: Massprodo
Why do you want to join our fraction?: bc I'm lonely and need OP pvpers that get 2 shotted
What faction were you previously in?: All the op ones except kings
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): yahhhh, I gotta Skrt Skrt tho
Denied, we don't accept people who have mental health issues

ImHog

MVP+
Ingame name: loic1212
What is your age?: 17, 18 in October
What are your skills? Please elaborate: Building farms or raiding I'd say, but I'm above average in most things, including PvP
When did you join the server?: I think 2 weeks before reset?
What rank are you?: Chemist, have the money to get to Drugbaron tho.
Why do you want to join our faction?: Because you guys are, even thought I don't like to admit it all the time, an extremely strong faction. And I want to be part of this strong family, and will do my best to aid you at all times.
What faction were you previously in?: Girth, but me and thomaspitman decided it was officially dead and disbanded it.
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Both, but prefer ts.
Accepted :)

Last edited:

mikerocks2004

Ingame Name: mikerocks2004
What is your age? 16
What are your skills? Please elaborate. - I'm capable of creating and upholding a base, creating efficient farms, as well as other types of builds that the faction may need. If necessary, I can be very friendly and outgoing -- this is less of a minecraft skill but it will help in expanding our connections.
When did you join the server? 3 days ago (6 hours of gameplay)
What rank are you? Informant/Smuggler however I've played a lot of other drug servers so I have acquired a lot of experience.
Why do you want to join our faction? I'd like to be able to dominate the server with the faction and work together as a team in order to achieve a great deal of money and farms.
What faction were you previously in? Legend
Do you have Teamspeak/Discord? Yes, I have both as well as Skype.

_JxR_

MVP++
Ingame name: JR50H
What is your age?: I'm 15
What are your skills? Please elaborate: I am a good builder and a great raider. I am okay at building farms but I am better at building bases and houses.
When did you join the server?: I joined the server like two weeks ago, but I play daily.
What rank are you?: Grower {VIP+}
Why do you want to join our faction?: I want to join because I am already allied in GucciMenuchi with you. I also have friends in the faction and they recommend me to join.
What faction were you previously in?: GucciMenuchi, but left.
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): I have both, but like Discord better.

sup27778

Ingame name: sup27778 or sup (nickname)
What are your skills? Please elaborate: im good at building, farming, and deliveries. I know how to build a good area to plant and i know how to harvest and make a efficient growing process and I know to use potions to run to the prison quickly and avoid getting caught to make the most money possible
When did you join the server?: Yesterday
What rank are you?: Mule
Why do you want to join our faction?: Evva checked out my farm and saw and thought I should join I have over 6 stacks of marijuana growing atm and can help build other farms.
What faction were you previously in?: N/A
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Yes, I do not use often but will use it with the faction

ImHog

MVP+
Ingame name: sup27778 or sup (nickname)
What are your skills? Please elaborate: im good at building, farming, and deliveries. I know how to build a good area to plant and i know how to harvest and make a efficient growing process and I know to use potions to run to the prison quickly and avoid getting caught to make the most money possible
When did you join the server?: Yesterday
What rank are you?: Mule
Why do you want to join our faction?: Evva checked out my farm and saw and thought I should join I have over 6 stacks of marijuana growing atm and can help build other farms.
What faction were you previously in?: N/A
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Yes, I do not use often but will use it with the faction
Denied

Shamz

VIP
Ingame name: shamz_30
What is your age?: 18
What are your skills? Please elaborate: Pvp farming building whatever u need
When did you join the server?: Last map? Cant remember it was ages ago.
What rank are you?: Producer right now
Why do you want to join our faction?: Was in a faction with you before wouldn't mind joining again since i wanna start playing again and becoming more active
What faction were you previously in?: none existing now.
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Can get it if needed.

HackHunter_115

VIP
Ingame name: HackHunter_115
What are your skills? Please elaborate: Good at Building and farming/auto farm / red stone and stuff/ OK at pvping
When did you join the server?: Today 7/21/17
what rank are you? i'm a Dealer
Why do you want to join our faction?: I just want to chill with people and play with people and be in a team
What faction were you previously in?: None
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord) I got discord

jevk

Delta
Welcome to our recruitment page, please answer the following questions if you want to join our faction.
Ingame name: jevk
What is your age?: 13
What are your skills? Please elaborate: I have used redstone for many things since i started minecraft it could be handy for automatic farm, building is my thing too i once built a city and farming is my thing too.
When did you join the server?: About more than 1 year ago
What rank are you?: I was higher rank but then for some reason all progress reseted and im now Junky.
Why do you want to join our faction?: Because I want to be in a team.
What faction were you previously in?: I don't remember the name but it was only me and my friend.
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Discord

Last edited:

ImHog

MVP+
Ingame name: shamz_30
What are your skills? Please elaborate: Pvp farming building whatever u need
When did you join the server?: Last map? Cant remember it was ages ago.
What rank are you?: Producer right now
Why do you want to join our faction?: Was in a faction with you before wouldn't mind joining again since i wanna start playing again and becoming more active
What faction were you previously in?: none existing now.
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Can get it if needed.
Accepted

Jevk denied
Ingame name: HackHunter_115
What are your skills? Please elaborate: Good at Building and farming/auto farm / red stone and stuff/ OK at pvping
When did you join the server?: Today 7/21/17
what rank are you? i'm a Dealer
Why do you want to join our faction?: I just want to chill with people and play with people and be in a team
What faction were you previously in?: None
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord) I got discord
Accepted

Last edited:
Ingame name: StopRankism

What is your age?: 16

What are your skills? Please elaborate: I am a very well rounded player I am able to do anything really except tnt cannons (Im awful with) but one thing I am very good with is automatic farms, give me the items that I need and a few hours and you got a high profit autofarm that's easily expanded.

When did you join the server?: About a week ago

What rank are you?: Grower almost producer, I just started really trying to make money last night.

Why do you want to join our faction?: I really just want a team that isn't obsolete and is willing to play together and work towards a common goal (becoming stronger and making money).

What faction were you previously in?: Kronic, I left because NOONE was ever on. I am still friends with a few members though.

Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Yes I have access to both, if I get the ID and discord tag I can join :)

kyan20034

ingame name:kyanleijten9
what is your age? 19
what are your skills? i am very good at shooting and buildig
when did you join the server? about 3 days ago
why do you want to join out faction? because i like being a group i am a good worker in a group i like being a group it is just funn i am a hard worker
what faction were you previously in? non
do you have teamspeak?(or discord) discord :)

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
Ingame name: Illuminati_Haxz
What are your skills? Please elaborate: Resource Gather, Raid Supplier, Organzier, Builder, PvPer, Redstone
When did you join the server?: Early June,. June 11th I think?
What rank are you?: VIP+ (Police-Commander)
Why do you want to join our faction?: My factions sucks and I wanna join a good faction!
What faction were you previously in?: Illuminati

ImHog

MVP+
Ingame name: StopRankism

What are your skills? Please elaborate: I am a very well rounded player I am able to do anything really except tnt cannons (Im awful with) but one thing I am very good with is automatic farms, give me the items that I need and a few hours and you got a high profit autofarm that's easily expanded.

When did you join the server?: About a week ago

What rank are you?: Grower almost producer, I just started really trying to make money last night.

Why do you want to join our faction?: I really just want a team that isn't obsolete and is willing to play together and work towards a common goal (becoming stronger and making money).

What faction were you previously in?: Kronic, I left because NOONE was ever on. I am still friends with a few members though.

Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord): Yes I have access to both, if I get the ID and discord tag I can join :)
Accepted
ingame name:kyanleijten9
what is your age? 19
what are your skills? i am very good at shooting and buildig
when did you join the server? about 3 days ago
why do you want to join out faction? because i like being a group i am a good worker in a group i like being a group it is just funn i am a hard worker
what faction were you previously in? non
do you have teamspeak?(or discord) discord :)
Denied
Ingame name: Illuminati_Haxz
What are your skills? Please elaborate: Resource Gather, Raid Supplier, Organzier, Builder, PvPer, Redstone
When did you join the server?: Early June,. June 11th I think?
What rank are you?: VIP+ (Police-Commander)
Why do you want to join our faction?: My factions sucks and I wanna join a good faction!
What faction were you previously in?: Illuminati
On hold

Last edited:

Cordless_Drill

Delta
Welcome to our recruitment page, please answer the following questions if you want to join our faction.
Ingame name:
What is your age?:
What are your skills? Please elaborate:
When did you join the server?:
What rank are you?:
Why do you want to join our faction?:
What faction were you previously in?:
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord):

Cordless_Drill

I am very commited so I have no problem making farms grinding and doing work I may not be as advanced as making a autofarm but I'm willing to work hard for the faction and make it prosper

About week ago

smuggler

I want to join the faction so I can help others and myself work hard to rankup and also I think I could make a helpful hand in being a loyal member who is their to help grind and make money for not only me but the faction so we can be the best

Unicornz I left because owner never was online and I was determined to be part of something bigger

discord and I could reinstall ts

ImHog

MVP+
Cordless_Drill

I am very commited so I have no problem making farms grinding and doing work I may not be as advanced as making a autofarm but I'm willing to work hard for the faction and make it prosper

About week ago

smuggler

I want to join the faction so I can help others and myself work hard to rankup and also I think I could make a helpful hand in being a loyal member who is their to help grind and make money for not only me but the faction so we can be the best

Unicornz I left because owner never was online and I was determined to be part of something bigger

discord and I could reinstall ts
denied

Zacc

Delta
Ingame name:Lugo2222
What is your age?:15
What are your skills? Please elaborate:Im good at planting and growing selling in mass and building
When did you join the server?:about a year back i believe
What rank are you?:Trafficker
Why do you want to join our faction?:U guys seem like a good faction and I'm willing to be a good member
What faction were you previously in?:mkay
Do you have teamspeak?(Or discord):
Teamspeak and could get discord

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online