Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

August 27 Lost Player Data Thread (NOT all players)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Unfortunately, when we restarted our dedicated server today, the player data of the 32 players online at the moment was lost. We have no way of recovering the data. Thankfully, it was only of the players online. Anyone who was online would have lost their inventory and ender chest. Rank, money, homes, player vaults, bases, mcMMO stats, and everything that was not in their inventory or enderchests is still there.

We greatly apologize for any player affected by this, and are currently working to return items that players lost.

Please follow this format in a reply to this thread to retrieve your lost items:

Username:
Items lost from inventory:
Items lost from enderchest:

4rcher

MVP
Username:KushDoggy
Items LOst from inventory: I was wearing an elytra with unbreaking 3, flash boots and a chicken head
Items lost from enderchest: Goddale head, Beintruder head and a set of p4 unb3 heavily damaged and 3 pool noodles
EDIT:i had 2 elytras
EDIT 2: and 8 zombie spawners

Last edited:

Arman

Arman1118
2 stacks of Redstone, 36 pistons, and some lapis (all I remember)
my echest had 1 fully upgraded sword without smite or Bane of arthopods, a fully upgrated bow without infinity, 3 blaze spawners, some diamond swords, 7 skelly spawners, 1 rabbit spawner, super hoe, and 2 stacks of diamonds ( all I remember)

Think

VIP+
Username: thinkplay

RASTA armor set
RASTA weapons and tools set
5 tobacco
1 jungle log
2 meth
10 brown shrooms
10 red shrooms
3 cannabis
2 heroin
10 of each vape
8 pcp
64 netherrack

*EDIT i lied about 1, 2 and 4 but i did have a rasta sword

Last edited:

CrazyCal

MVP
CrazyCal26
Nothing in my inv of use
Enderchest: Skeleton Spawner, Silk book, Eff5 Fort3 Unb3 dia pick, Two sets of protection 4 diamond armour with undreaking3, Iron axe with Sharp5, Fire Aspect1, Unb3, Mending, Battlecry. 24diamonds, a power4 book, M4A4, 2 stacks of obby, Sharp3 Looting2 Thorns2 book. Unb1 book, then a couple prot 1 and eff1 books, Sav Head, ArmoredMilk79 Head, Jaiden2 head

Last edited:

LITTLE5LAYER

MVP+
Username: HarambeGhost
Items lost from inventory: Full protection 5 set with respiration and aqua affinity on the helmet at the time. 32 golden apples, stack of enderpearls. Voter sword and a sharp 4 knockback 2 sword. 4 stacks of ghast tears a stack of golden ingots. few potions can be replaced by myself.
Items lost from enderchest: Like 4 stacks of exp bottles, 12 voter keys, stack or so of golden apples, god bow. some stacks of obsidian i think. stack of soulsand. if i remember more later can I still have it?

Last edited:

HarambePlaysMC

VIP
Username: HarambePlaysMC
Items Lost from Inv: Full Set of Diamond Prot IV Unbreak III Mending [Boots had fether falling III and Depth Strider III] Daimond Sword [Sharp V Fire Aspect II, Looting III, Mending. Diamond Axe [Sharp III, Eff IV, Unbreak III, Mending] Two stacks of nether wart, about 12 blaze powder and i cant remember the rest RIP ME.
Items Lost from E-Chest: About 10 stacks of bread in my e-chest, a backup get of prot IV thats all i remember lol.

BTW dont get salty at Spawl and Dakotaa, just let them sort this out, I personally blame the hosting for not keeping track of our player data, everyone stay calm and let the staff resolve this.

-The Newly Resurrected Harambe.

Done by jrd - In Dakota's pv 5

Last edited by a moderator:

Killah121

MVP+
Username: Killah121

Items lost from inventory: Full set of diamond prot 4, ub3 on everything, respiration on head, depth strider 3 on boots, feather falling 4. Diamond sword. Ub3, sharp 5, looting 3, Fire Aspect 2.

Items lost from enderchest: Nothing important.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Username: 14Squared
Inv: Nothing of use
Echest: Sheep Spawner,
Killer6985
GotEdit
SaltySav
NoodlyApendage
Dankasaur_
Dogypadle
Chrisc991
Kalebean
Spalw
GodDale
ThaCandyMan
2x14Squared
InFamousAge
All heads^

Done

Last edited by a moderator:

BMTH_Kimm

MVP+
Name: BMTH_Kimm
Items lost from inventory: Golden Helmet with Bat Vision.
Items lost from Enderchest:
1 Sheephead
1 Chicken head
1 Creeper head
1 Horse head
1 Skeleton head
1 Spider head
1 zombie hat
1 BMTH_Kimm's head.
1 Deathz_ head
1 diamond sword called Olober with: knockback II unbreaking III Sharpness IV

Last edited:

HarambePlaysMC

VIP
Username: AmoredMilk79 [He cant make one, posting on his behalf]
Items lost from inventory: he had 2 stacks lapis/ 32 books /2 prot 3 book / Axe with Eff V Sharp 4 unbreak 3/ and 64 steak.
Items lost from enderchest: 2 thorns 2 books / 2 prot 4/ 4 unbreak 3 books/ 3 stacks lapis/ 2 eff 4 books/ 1 sharp 4 books/ 1 fortune 3 book / and 64 books

Mous

VIP+
2017 Map Founder
Username: Mous_
Items lost from inventory: Lost my pv 4 set which had thorns 3, prot 4, unbreaking 3, Aqua Affinity, Mending and depth strider 3. Pool Noodle, Axe with Ef 4, Sharpness 5, Unbreaking 3, Mending. 6 golden apples.
Items lost from enderchest: Only good thing I had was a mob overkiller

ifWebber

VIP
Username: ifWebber
Item from inv: Full set of diamond prot 4 unbreak 3 and a diamond sword sharp 5 fire aspec 2 unbreak 3 and loting 3
Item from e-chest: 5 stacks of obby 5 blaze spawners and 15 voter keys and 3 elytras (all i remember)

Username: ThatHaynesPerson
Items lost from inventory: Voter Sword, Ore Processor, MVP+ Helmet and Leggings, Rankup Chestplate, Voter Boots
Items lost from enderchest: 4 Pig Spawners, 16 exp bottles, Silk touch diamond pickaxe, 2 Rankup keys

GoldieSparks

Username: GoldieSparks
Items lost from inventory: Stack of cooked steak, 2 skeleton spawners, and an elytra.
Items lost from enderchest: Nothing

_Time_

VIP+
Username: _Time_
Items lost from Inventory - Nothing important
Items lost from Enderchest:
1 Prestige Set of Prot5.
4 Prot4 Ub3 Aqua Affinity Feather Falling 4 Depth Strider 3 Respiration 3 Mending Diamond Sets.
1 Unbreakable Sword and 1 Unbreakable pick.
1 Eff 5 Unb3 Silk Mending Diamond Showel.
2 Eff5 Unb3 Mending Fortune 3 Diamond Pickaxes.
2 Sharp 5 Unbreak 3 Mending Fire Aspect Diamond Swords.

Also lost VIP+ Rank

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online