Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 1mo2mo

Status
Not open for further replies.

1mo2mo

Member Name 1mo2mo

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 1mo2mo

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Killah121

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client - Auto Sneak
(Given reason when banned)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I am unsure, a fellow mate of mine said that the moderator said that he couldnt see my name tag for 2 seconds after i was kicked and relogged.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have absolutely no idea. I have seen multiple people running around with no tags, even on other servers too. I assume its a glitch or lag.

Why should we unban you? Like i said, it may be a glitch or lag. My ping was about 150-200 on average so that may be it. The judgement is up to you afterall.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I checked my mc logs and found a few errors, maybe its connected to said ban reason or not, but i didnt feel comfortable with those around, so i made a new fresh profile. And i am going to restart my router for the sake of safety.

How can we trust you again? Trust is earned and since i am a new player who got banned after only a few hours of gameplay, i doubt you can trust me at all. All i can say however is that i enjoy the idea of the server and me and my mate do enjoy it aswell. So in a away what i am trying to say is, i dont really want to be banned or have a bad image on a server i clearly enjoy, so i wont cheat on it or anything like it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Its just a 3 day ban anyways, it may not sound like a big deal, but i have only a few days of summer holiday left and i would just like to play on the server til my education days start. Apologies for any inconvenience. I really hope this goes through.

Killah121

MVP+
Hello 1mo2mo.

So i was messaged by a player in game to come see a player sneaking and sprinting at the same time.
I came by and saw you instantly your character was crouching and sprinting as you were running around, from time to time it'd also spam the crouch, to be sure it wasn't a visual bug on my side i /kick'd you asking you to reconnect. Upon reconnecting you were crouched for a second or two and then stood normally, had you reconnected and been stood perfectly i wouldn't have thought anything of it.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.