Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 1UltimateDJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

1UltimateDJ

Member Name 1UltimateDJ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 1UltimateDJ

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : ace42986

Staff who have warned you previously : ThaCandyMan

Reason for ban on record : returning to previously x-rayed base

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was tp-ing to /home that I did not know that I had

What is your explanation of this reason? My cousin was using my account using this thing called arietosor something and he was hacking on my account and I was not aware.

Why should we unban you? Please. I did not know that he was using my account over the weekend. I can assure you that I will make sure he never hacks again and I can promise that I will never try it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will personally make sure that he will never, NEVER hack again and I will never try it. I'll change my password so that he will never get in.

How can we trust you again? You can watch me play minecraft. I am not a hacker :( Please. I have gotten all the way up to Drug Trafficking and I am an active member in the pit community. I have also voted for the server several times.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You can even erase all of his progress and let me start from scratch. I just really want to be part of the community that mc drugs has become.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied you are responsible for what happens on your account.

1UltimateDJ

Appeal denied you are responsible for what happens on your account.
Please man. I can guarantee you that you and I will never see him again on my account. I don't hack. If you even suspect me of hacking ever again, you can perma ban me no questions asked. I just want to be part of this growing community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.