Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 2759pinkpuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

2759pinkpuff

Member Name 2759pinkpuff

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 2759pinkpuff

Length of Ban: 24hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : pots on duty

Staff who banned you : Hennessyy

Staff who dealt with you : Just him

Staff who have warned you previously : No One!

Reason for ban on record : Pots on duty

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I accidentally used a potion on duty! I think they thought I was using it to chase people better (which isn't the case, see below for detail)

What is your explanation of this reason? I thought I was eating a steak and instead the potion took and then I realized it was against the rules to use potions while on duty andI didn't have time to go off duty before I was banned!

Why should we unban you? It was an honest mistake and its not going to happen again. I take the rules very seriously as I know how much work it is to run and regulate a server. I have worked very hard to become an honest cop and work with other players to catch people the fair way.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? To prevent this from happening again I will be sure I leave everything but my cop garb and equipment in my hut. and be sure that I don't pick up anything from my pals while teleporting to spawn again.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because I love this server and really enjoy playing on it with my friends. I don't want to do anything to get myself removed as I have dedicated a lot of time and energy into the making of a nice society and home here. Everyone makes mistakes, all I'm asking for is to be able to get back on before I am unable to have internet access for the next few days.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am really sorry for the inconvenience that this probably caused and am a really big fan of your server. I know that you have many of these to go through and I promise that I would not be writing this if I didn't love playing on here so much. Please consider this appeal to my ban. Have a nice night.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Besides the fact that your story makes no sense, I have looked into your logs and I can see that you have also been farming your faction land since you became a cop, which is also against the cop rules.

There would be no reason for you to have a potion in your duty inventory, and no reason for you to eat steak in spawn since your hunger does not go down there. Your ban will stand, and you have been demoted from cop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.