Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - 4william20

Status
Not open for further replies.

4william20

Member Name 4william20

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 4william20

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : InFamousAge

Staff who have warned you previously : HumbleShorts, NoodlyApendage, samwoobbq

Reason for ban on record : Advertising MCDrugs on other servers

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : It isn't right to advertise MC-Drugs on other servers just as much as it isn't right to advertise other servers on MC-Drugs. Now that server could have a reason to send more people to advertise on MC-Drugs.

What is your explanation of this reason? I tried to fight a negative with a negative thinking it would be fun to get back at them, quickly realizing my wrong doings.

Why should we unban you? There will be no more advertising on other servers by myself ever again. I love MC-Drugs a lot, trying to vote everyday, be part of the community and simply have fun.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Next time there's someone advertising on MC-Drugs, I'll think more than twice about advertising on their server and about the consequences that may come of it.

How can we trust you again? I won't advertise MC-Drugs on another server ever from this point on. I do not like causing harm to others and next time I know it will be up to the staff to win the good fight.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you for taking the time to review my repeal. I'd love to be back in MC-Drugs again.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
I'll shorten your ban to 1 month given the circumstances. The fact you watched me ban someone for the same reason, then watched Dakota broadcast that its unacceptable but continued to advertise means you getting off very lightly.

4william20

If I'm being sincere I did not notice either of those events, but I should've been paying more attention upon login. If Dakotaa or Spalw have not, can you see if one of them can look over this? I am only asking because I never knew that this was a rule (Should've paid more attention) and would like the comfort of knowing that I'm being treated with fairness.
Sincerely,
4william20

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Your ban was already shortened. Dakota was the one who told Infamous to lower the ban to a month.

Last edited:

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
The reason your ban is a month is because after a player was banned for adverting on another server, you decided to go there and do it. It was very clear this wasn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online