Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 4william20

Status
Not open for further replies.

4william20

Member Name 4william20

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 4william20

Length of Ban: 24 Hour

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : Freed0mmc

Staff who dealt with you : Freed0mmc

Staff who have warned you previously : NovaSeepa

Reason for ban on record : Evading mute & staff harassment

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : That I was trying to evade mute

What is your explanation of this reason? After being warned not to try to communicate through items, I instead made a bunch of items named things not trying to convey any message through.

Why should we unban you? I didn't evade a mute after I was warned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'll think more about what I'm doing before acting on impulse through frustration.

How can we trust you again? I don't have history with being muted or evading mutes, this is my first offense and I would like to keep it that way.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I named an iron ingot "Razor" and an emerald "Prescription drugs"

Freed0mMC

VIP
Hey! Thanks for the appeal.

Alrighty. Firstly, you do have a history(click) of evading mutes because it's what you were originally banned for on the same morning and why your second ban for such was longer.

Dropping the items with messages on them in the first place was more than enough to warrant punishment, but instead you were warned by an Administrator to stop. Rather than leaving it there, especially given that your mute didn't even have that long left on it, you decided to take it a step further and attempt to bypass your warning by dropping items that had rather obviously been named after tools in which people commonly use to commit suicide, anybody with even a hint of judgement can determine that you were implying something very negative with that. (The items(click)) The gif is quite low quality, but you can make out what they say.

Since @NovaSeepa was also fairly invested in this, I'll let her make the overall judgement on the appeal.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
I agree with Freedom, what you were doing was completely unnecessary unless you were trying to communicate some kind of negative message.

I gave you a chance to wait out your mute and move on, which I didn't have to do because you had been banned for it previously. Even after I gave you a clear warning that what you were doing was evading your mute, you continued to harass Freedom in any way you could. You knew what you were doing. We shouldn't have to monitor everything you do and we don't have to put up with harassment for enforcing the rules.

Appeal Denied.

4william20

It's just 24 hours, I'll wait it out guys. I'm sorry if I did offend someone or cause trouble. See you tomorrow <3

4william20

Addition: I have many past experiences with suicide and although I still think about it very often, many times I try to see it as satirical using comedy to cope. All apologies if I brought on something that may have offended or worried another person (I'm looking at you Freed0m). Take it easy guys, Love you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.