Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 69in

Status
Not open for further replies.

69in

Member Name 69in

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 69in

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned

Staff who banned you : NooblyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : NooblyAppendage

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : "X-ray"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins probably thought that while I was mining that I was "X-raying" which is false I was just strip mining nearby my base.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't completely understand how you guys worded this question but I want to say it is asking why I state what I did above which the reason is I was getting mad lucky finding diamonds and a mineshaft but all I did was dig straight or diagonal.

Why should we unban you? I did not use "x-ray" and never have throughout my history of minecraft and it is a shame that I'm being blamed for this offense.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't take any measures because none are necessary.

How can we trust you again? I am a very trustworthy guy and never break any rules so it shouldn't be that hard for you guys to trust me again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just want to be unbanned I found this server 2 days ago and I love it. Also, sorry if you have to take this "case" and take time out of your day to review this.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied

I watch you for about 5 minutes going from diamond cluster to diamond cluster. strip mining would have been straight lines, not the loopy path you took.

69in

So strip mining not straight is illegal? since when all I did was mine diagonally a little bit and happened to get lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.