Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - 890

Status
Not open for further replies.

Member Name 890

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: 890

Length of Ban: perm-ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Mc perm

Staff who banned you : noodles

Staff who dealt with you : noodles, Goober

Staff who have warned you previously : Too many to list?

Reason for ban on record : no intent

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Intimidated from superior intelligence/ability to reason, Civil Argument with Staff Member.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? My intelligence was misjudged as a threat,

Why should we unban you? I did nothing wrong

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? None. I was not talking about anything remotely controversial

How can we trust you again? I guess you can't? If I can get banned for being myself I don't plan to change

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Don't let the power to permban someone with a couple keystrokes get to your head. Be more open minded - talking to staff on this server is like playing with fire.

Last edited:

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied.

I checked your account and there is no sign of you actually playing the game. All you do is get on and annoy staff which is why you were banned last map.

Appeal denied.

I checked your account and there is no sign of you actually playing the game. All you do is get on and annoy staff which is why you were banned last map.
Hmm?? I've ranked up a few times, voted, did some mule jobs and plan to play the game. Looking for a faction to play with, or waiting for my old faction mates to join. Last map I had a dope base too

From the helper guidelines:
Acting professional
  • Do not let your emotions affect and control how you react, and how you staff.

• If a player is giving you a attitude or being disrespectful, keep your cool and punish them appropriately.

• If a player is trolling/intentionally being annoying, do not give them the reaction they are trying to get.

• Try to defuse the situation efficiently and professionally.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal denied and locked

Your conduct is unacceptable, you're entitled to nothing and yet you treat staff terribly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.