play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - __MrSandman__

Status
Not open for further replies.

__MrSandman__

VIP
Member Name __MrSandman__

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Barmesean

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : server perm ban

Staff who banned you : Thacandyman

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously :

Reason for ban on record : autoreconnect and previously blacklisted

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned for auto reconnecting and I have had a bad reputation on this server for a long time.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was not aware that autoreconnect was disallowed. For about two years I have been playing some of the other drug servers and autoreconnect was fine on them so I got used to using it. Also I lag out constantly because my internet is shitty so I have to use it to get any decent amount of afking done.

Why should we unban you? I am just going to be upfront here even though I might sound pompous.

On another server (one of your competitors that has an Amsterdam spawn) I built some of the best farms around and developed a faction with over a hundred players. Every noob I came across would get free stuff and be incorporated into my economic machine. I made many friends in this process and will inevitably bring them to this server if am allowed back. This will boost the playercount and donations of mcdrugs, aswell as give new players an open faction to join that supports them.

(it said no apologies)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will remove autoreconnect.

How can we trust you again? I am alot older and mature now and I know how to be nice. I also gitted gud so I don't use l33t h4x anymore.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I gave this server alot of shit in the past but it is now by far the best drug server out there and It would make me very happy to be allowed back again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online