Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _bullsonparade_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name _bullsonparade_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Beagle

Length of Ban: 2 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp

Staff who banned you : noodly

Staff who dealt with you : noodly

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : Talk to spalw or dakotaa

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Charge back (i JUST sent requests)

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Idk

Why should we unban you? Wtf is your reason

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not fucking playing

How can we trust you again? You cant

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Oh yeah the staff on this server are bum fucking retarded this player expieriance would be beter without you guys shit talking me

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I have extended the ban to perm, due to the chargebacks. Upon donating you accepted specific terms and conditions, which you have clearly violated. I don't recall anyone shit talking you, and if it happened feel free to pm spalw, dakota, and I pictures of it and we will investigate the matter. If you want to talk on the forums feel free to reply, but if you continue to act like a child, I will lock the thread and blacklist your account from the website.

I have extended the ban to perm, due to the chargebacks. Upon donating you accepted specific terms and conditions, which you have clearly violated. I don't recall anyone shit talking you, and if it happened feel free to pm spalw, dakota, and I pictures of it and we will investigate the matter. If you want to talk on the forums feel free to reply, but if you continue to act like a child, I will lock the thread and blacklist your account from the website.
Ok fine black list me the staff said my case was annoying and it wasnt worth looking over so im fucking pissed jrd ive stopped playing for reasons also you guys fucked w/ my head and im just piseed

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Hey.

Happy to chat to you on teamspeak if you had an issue with how you feel you were treated.
However, chargebacks are unacceptable and unless repealed immediately your ban will not be reconsidered.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
My disunion is final I will keep my money also I was referring to when I has banned for "faction abuse"

It's not your decision, it's PayPal's. You can't just ask for your money back and get it. You'll need to provide actual evidence for your claims on the PayPal dispute, or we will keep the money and you will stay banned.

It's not your decision, it's PayPal's. You can't just ask for your money back and get it. You'll need to provide actual evidence for your claims on the PayPal dispute, or we will keep the money and you will stay banned.
You can't just steal my money I'm sorry if it doesn't go thru I will be unbanned or I will take you to court

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
We're not stealing anyone's money. You donated knowing that there are no refunds, as is stated in our Terms and Conditions, which you accepted. We do not offer refunds, and even if we did, your reason is not grounds for a refund at all.

We're not stealing anyone's money. You donated knowing that there are no refunds, as is stated in our Terms and Conditions, which you accepted. We do not offer refunds, and even if we did, your reason is not grounds for a refund at all.
I'm sorry, but staff was rude to me and also staff was unprofessional with other things I will be getting my money back or unbanned or I will take you to court also, you are stealing my money I gave you guys 118 dollars and you expect me to just let that go after I was banned?

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
I'm sorry, but staff was rude to me and also staff was unprofessional with other things I will be getting my money back or unbanned or I will take you to court also, you are stealing my money I gave you guys 118 dollars and you expect me to just let that go after I was banned?
That's because you act like a little shit in chat. You're not getting your money back, and you're not "taking us to court" over $118 on a Minecraft server. Maybe think about how you want to spend your money before using mommy's credit card next time.

That's because you act like a little shit in chat. You're not getting your money back, and you're not "taking us to court" over $118 on a Minecraft server. Maybe think about how you want to spend your money before using mommy's credit card next time.
One this is just stupid also thanks for the post now I have evidence for my claim if I don't get my money back you will unbann me if not I will stop at nothing to get it

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
One this is just stupid also thanks for the post now I have evidence for my claim if I don't get my money back you will unbann me if not I will stop at nothing to get it
Evidence of me calling you a little shit? I doubt they will care about that. The way you've been acting ingame and on the website towards me and the other staff completely warrants it.

Good afternoon this is His mother. My "little shit" as you called him is very upset be cause if the way your admin treated him. When he was temp banned the admin were on and they were talking about how they didn't like him and that his ban appeal wasn't even going to be looked at "it wasn't worth looking over" This was a server that he likes to play on and because he was made fun of and talked about behind his back yard the people who RUN THE SERVER I requested his money back. I understand that requesting his money back bans him forever, I just can't for the life of me understand how your admin find it ok to talk about people that are on the server. They should be above that type of behavior. I would home that you would consider refunding some if not all of the money that Owen has paid. Thank you mom

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
As always, we're happy to speak to disgruntled or misinformed parents, however only at [email protected].
This thread is now being locked.
If you wish to contact us further about this issue - please feel free to send us an email.

Our terms and conditions are very clear - just because you donated you are not above the rules.
We have the complete right to act as we have, and your claims are frivolous.

Your appeal has been denied, and your ban was extended because you chargedback due to your temporary ban appeal having been denied.
Every thing else we're happy to clear up through PayPal, as we're confident that your claims are fraudulent.

the bit where you pretended to be your own mother was hilarious though, seriously.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.