Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _Dgn2008_

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Dgn2008_

Member Name _Dgn2008_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _Dgn2008_

Length of Ban: 1 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : N/A

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Farming as a cop

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : i was farming drugs and selling them while being a cop with the rank colonel

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i have never sold drugs that i farmed at my base because i don't have a base and i only sold drugs that i have caught people running to the drug house

Why should we unban you? Because it was an unfair ban and i don't deserve this. You guys have made a mistake on the ban

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Everything i will not do it ever again.

How can we trust you again? I swear on my life i won't do it again and if i do i will commit suicide if i do. i am also an active donator

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Spalw the owner was extremely rude to me and told me to shut up or i will murder your family and friends. i was very offended by his response to my questions

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal denied and ban extended to one week due to the comment on the final question as it's entirely false - I never even spoke to you buddy.

Evidence:

This is your "/home cactus"
gwYwgpZ.png

This is your "/home home"
7mss0N3.png

i6UZmla.png

YwNMwxi.png

Ua1mVIa.png

Last edited:

_Dgn2008_

okay so i have a auto cactus maker but that for my friend i don't use and i went to my friends home who has a cactus farm but u have no proof that i sold any of the drugs from the chest

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.