Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _VhizyHD_

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Member Name _VhizyHD_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _VhizyHD_

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : OgDaddy

Staff who dealt with you : none

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Aura

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought i had aura because i was standing there not moving hitting in front of me in the restart lobby.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Again i got accused for sprint hacks so i started arguing and ofcourse got a mute. The server retsrated shortly after so i literally stood there not moving just swinging in front me everyone just watched me then ogdaddy came in and he tpaed me to him and i started to move so he wouldnt think i was hacking and he just said nice aura and banned me even though i had just been standing there clicking. Also im pretty sure aura makes you spin and perfect hit, which wasn't happening.

Why should we unban you? I was not hacking i was literally just standing there screwing with people because everyone is Daddysangels claims I hack because I got p0six banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to not stand there and click?

How can we trust you again? Ive never been banned for hacks also i was willing to go through my versions with Ogdaddy and i am willing to send in anything or go through my computer.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

OGDaddy

MVP+
Your images you posted had your full name so I removed them. Your appeal is denied. You weren't moving and only hitting when someone got close to you which is a sign of aura. Also multiple people including a couple staff members were reporting you for sneak hacking before restart.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.