Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _VhizyHD_

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Member Name _VhizyHD_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _VhizyHD_

Length of Ban: 2 weeks/14 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : antikb/other hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was not hacking I feel like im being treated unfairly and people dont like me just because i had once. I removed the hacks because i love the server and dont want this to lead to a perm no reason for me to hack i just love to farm and make money.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I have no clue I was at dopaminefeen base after being tpaed by rawlow there was around 5 guys there hitting me from all directions i was getting fucked i didnt even try to pvp i just ran around trying to find a way to get away I found a up a ladder i was climbing it hitting the guys off me they didnt chase me so i went to a ledged shifed and tpaed out right after that i was banned. I dont know where noodly saw anti knock back because they were knocking me everywhere , so i dont find this far also that would be stupid for me to hack anyways because there was a shit load of people there and i knew a admin would be lurking because thats what they do right? I just dont see how i could be hacking if i wasnt even pvping i was just running. Literally i had been back on the server for like 2 hours im not trying to get banned again I just dont think this is fair at all.

Why should we unban you? I do not have hacks anymore because I love to play this server and hate when i get banned because i have nothing else to do.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess i cant pvp because everyone just thinks i hack now because ive been banned for hacks, so i guess i will just sit at my farm and sell because im tried of being fucking banned

How can we trust you again? I wont pvp at all so no one can keep saying I hack when i removed them because i want to play.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Noodly I know you dont like me , but i would like to speak with you over skype or ts please because I really dont see how i was hacking i was literally running from a mob of 5.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied
Listen you weren't experiencing knock back and your head snapped too quickly when I was watching you earlier.

Last time I talked to you on ts you said you didn't want to play this game anymore.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.