Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _VhizyHD_

_VhizyHD_

MVP
Member Name _VhizyHD_

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _VhizyHD_

Length of Ban: 28 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : Dawwgy/Noodly

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : Autoclick

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was using auto click and I think the admins thought I had auto click.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was going to use auto click for my auto nether wart farm im building and i was testing it and accidentally forgot to turn it off before going afk.

Why should we unban you? Trapnation came up with this idea and talked to dakotaa about it and he told us it is totally legal so trap told me about it and we decided to start building this farm. Also I spoke to noodly about this over skype to confirm it wasnt a hacked client or anything.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will let all staff members know what I will being doing before doing this.

How can we trust you again? I think i wasn't doing anything and thought it was completely legal because the owner told me so.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please speak to noodly about this he has the most information and knows what is going on.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
This is one of the funniest ban appeals I've read. I do not recall speaking to trapnation about this, nor would I ever say that an auto click mod is allowed.

Your excuse that you "left it on by accident" is quite convenient, it still doesn't matter. You used an illegal game modification on the server. You broke the rules.

Also,
I was using auto click and I think the admins thought I had auto click.

lmao

Appeal denied. Your ban was also adjusted the permanent as this is your fourth offense.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.