Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _zekrom102

Status
Not open for further replies.

_zekrom102

Member Name _zekrom102

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _zekrom102

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : perm

Staff who banned you : Inf

Staff who dealt with you : Inf

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I got banned for "exploiting shop" even though I did not know this until parch told me, that is when I stopped. I didnt it only about 2 times before he told me I probably shouldnt do it anymore.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Miscommunication, I had no idea that I could be banned for this and I also didnt know that we werent supposed to be allowed to craft pistons.

What is your explanation of this reason? I had no idea that I wasnt supposed to be able to craft pistons and sell them on the shop. Thought it was normal tell a mod told me about it.

Why should we unban you? I didnt mean to do anything wrong and I love playing on the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ill make sure to ask about the shop stuff before I just start crafting and selling.

How can we trust you again? I didnt know it was wrong until a couple minutes afterwards.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
You did not do this 2 times. You did this for well over an hour despite being told by staff its against the rules. After the staff told you about this you tried to hide your remaining pistons and sold easily over 1 million worth of pistons throughout the time.

I'll leave this pending and wait for higher staffs opinion on this.

_zekrom102

You did not do this 2 times. You did this for well over an hour despite being told by staff its against the rules. After the staff told you about this you tried to hide your remaining pistons and sold easily over 1 million worth of pistons throughout the time.

I'll leave this pending and wait for higher staffs opinion on this.

I did not do this anymore after parch told me I shouldnt, I left the pistons in the chest where I put them after I crafted them.

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
Logs show that this is not true.
After speaking to higher staff about this, i'm denying your appeal.

_zekrom102

Logs show that this is not true.
After speaking to higher staff about this, i'm denying your appeal.

How is it not true? Parch told me to stop, then the server shut down and I got off right after this. So how could I have crafted more when the server was down and then I got off?

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
There is nothing to discuss. You exploited the server for a excessive amount of money for a good amount of time fully aware it was against the rules.
my decision remains unchanged.

_zekrom102

There is nothing to discuss. You exploited the server for a excessive amount of money for a good amount of time fully aware it was against the rules.

I did not know it was against the rules, I learned that it was after I did it all. I didnt even know you shouldnt be able to craft pistons.

_zekrom102

I was even talking in chat about it and no one said anything at the time. Then I talked to parch about something directly and he finally said something about it. I dont know if there were not any staff on at the time but if I was talking about it in main chat maybe I should have been told or warned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.