Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - _zekrom102

Status
Not open for further replies.

_zekrom102

Member Name _zekrom102

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: _zekrom102

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft perm

Staff who banned you : Inf

Staff who dealt with you : Inf

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : "Exploiting shop" crafting and selling pistons.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I dont think you guys are looking into this enough. I was talking about this in GLOBAL chat, nobody said anything, so I thought it was fine. Staff members were definitely on at the time of me doing this and talking about it. Nobody said anything, still. How are you going to ban me for something that could have been prevented by one of the staff members telling me this is not okay? no warning or anything either? I was even told that if I stopped right then, I would not be banned by parch.

What is your explanation of this reason? I did not know that this was wrong, was never said in chat, I was told by an upper staff member you could now sell pistons in the /shop. Didnt say anything about not being able to craft them, so I did just that. I had NO warning about this being against the rules, or even knew that it was an exploit.

Why should we unban you? This is outrageous. I was never told anything, warned by anyone, nothing. I stopped after being told that this was against the rules and that I could get banned for it.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not crafting and selling to the /shop anymore. EVEN though I was allowed to craft it, never was told it was a bug, never was told I could be banned, also NEVER was told it was an exploit.

How can we trust you again? Tell people in chat next time that this is a problem and that you should not be able to craft pistons and sell them to the shop.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Check the chat logs and it will show parch and twerk telling me to not do it anymore and then after that the server shut down. The chat logs will also show that I was buying cobblestone, wood, redstone, Iron, for the pistons. I was even messaging someone who did the same thing and he didnt get banned either. So after he told me he did it I thought it was fine, since he did look like a nobble player to the server.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal denied.
We have zero tolerance for failing to report, and abusing exploits.

Ban extended due to evading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online