Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - acwacw2

Status
Not open for further replies.

acwacw2

Member Name acwacw2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: acwacw2

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit and Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Lying to staff members and forging screenshots.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that I was banned because staff members were under the impression that I forged screenshots and lied to them in order to get someone else (user: alt32831913) unbanned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? If I were in the staff shoes, I would've done the exact same thing. I really do commend their good intentions on keeping the server void of liars and forgers . That said, I think they should very much consider my side of the story.

Why should we unban you? I was forwarded a couple screenshots that were sent to me by a player (alt32831913) who was recently banned. I thought I knew him well. I assumed the screenshots were legitimate (they looked like they were!) and I went on ahead and sent them to ChickenChit. I didn't realize they were forged until I got banned.

To be honest, I never would've thought that someone would go so far as to photoshop staff messages and use their own friends in order to get unbanned. I believe that if I were to get unbanned, I could prove myself as the honest player I am.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I simply won't talk to alt32831913 again. Regardless if I get unbanned or not, I do think this has been a valuable life lesson for me. I personally tend to trust people too easily. I'll bring it upon myself to be more critical and skeptical of people like alt32831913, both in and outside of minecraft.

How can we trust you again? I have a clean record and I'm a relatively new player on this server. I have absolutely no intention of developing negative relationships with staff members, and frankly, it sucks that I got caught up in this entire mess. I've cut off connections with alt32831913 and will not associate with him in the future.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd like to extend my apologies to the staff members who were involved in this case . I should've known better. That's all I have to say. I think that anyone who was in a similar position (and assumed the screenshots were legit) would've done the same to help their friends. That said, I recognize the gravity of the situation and feel like an absolute idiot for helping someone who I thought was my friend. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

acwacw2

Member Name acwacw2

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: acwacw2

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Permanent

Staff who banned you : Dakotaa

Staff who dealt with you : ChickenChit and Dakotaa

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Lying to staff members and forging screenshots.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe that I was banned because staff members were under the impression that I forged screenshots and lied to them in order to get someone else (user: alt32831913) unbanned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? If I were in the staff shoes, I would've done the exact same thing. I really do commend their good intentions of keeping the server void of liars and forgers . That said, I think they should very much consider my side of the story.

Why should we unban you? I was forwarded a couple screenshots that were sent to me by a player (alt32831913) who was recently banned. I thought I knew him well. I assumed the screenshots were legitimate (they looked like they were!) and I went on ahead and sent them to ChickenChit. I didn't realize they were forged until I got banned.

To be honest, I never would've thought that someone would go so far as to photoshop staff messages and use their own friends in order to get unbanned. I believe that if I were to get unbanned, I could prove myself as the honest player I am.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I simply won't talk to alt32831913 again. Regardless if I get unbanned or not, I do think this has been a valuable life lesson for me. I personally tend to trust people a easily. I'll bring it upon myself to be more critical and skeptical of people like alt32831913, both in and outside of minecraft.

How can we trust you again? I have a clean record and I'm a relatively new player on this server. I have absolutely no intention on developing negative relationships with staff members, and frankly, it sucks that I got caught up in this entire mess. I've cut off connections with alt32831913 and will not associate with him in the future.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd like to extend my apologies to the staff members who were involved in this case . I really should've known better. That's all I have to say. I think that anyone who was in a similar position (and assumed the screenshots were legit) would've done the same to help their friends. That said, I recognize the gravity of the situation and feel like an absolute idiot for helping someone who I thought was my friend. I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.