Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Adem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adem

Member Name Adem

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SSSEKTOR

Length of Ban: PERMANENT

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft permanent ban

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you : GotEdit

Staff who have warned you previously : I was not warned

Reason for ban on record : I was said to be an alt account of my bestfriends account stonerman73061.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe gotedit was peepin in making sure we were following rules which I have no contest against, and he saw stonerman(my friend) stopped moving and then i started moving. so he thought i was an alt account and banned me.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I am actually a completely different person but i was playing on my laptop at stonermans house (my bestfriend) and he was playing on his desktop. we alternated between the two computers with both of our accounts because I like to play on his monitor because it's huge and he's my friend so he's chill with that.

Why should we unban you? You should unban me because I am the leader of our faction, an active voter, contributer, and all around cool guy to the community. I love this server and no other server is like it so I wanna get back on and put more time into the things I have already built.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't play at my friends house if need be.

How can we trust you again? Well considering i didn't do anything wrong i would say you could check my ip and make sure i am not sharing with my friend. and also i can take pics with my computer and minecraft account and send them to you guys and he can with his account.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Hey guys i miss being on the server. I really want to get back to the community and make more money on my account and rankup and do the whole kit and kaboodle again. Please consider my unbanning. If you need me to contact you on teamspeak i have it and i am connected. Thankyou and i hope to see you ingame. :)

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Both of you will need to jump on our teamspeak server (ts3.mc-drugs.com) and speak to an admin to prove that you are both separate people.

Adem

how do we contac tan admin?

Both of you will need to jump on our teamspeak server (ts3.mc-drugs.com) and speak to an admin to prove that you are both separate people.
No one is on to help

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.