Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - ADystopianWorld

ADystopianWorld

Member Name ADystopianWorld

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ADystopianWorld

Length of Ban: 6days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Tempban

Staff who banned you : Jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray Logs

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think I was unfairly banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Because I was raiding using a well known nametag tactic

Why should we unban you? Because I think this is unfair

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Record every raid

How can we trust you again? Monitoring us and asking regular ss

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I was unfairly banned. There was no proof.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Appeal Denied,

Around 3.3 hours ago the group you were raiding with raided a base. Everyone who was in the base was offline during the time (1d+) . You were reported by a few players and when I started looking back at your history today, I saw you hit a few bases. Even if it was not you who used the client yourself, one of the members you were raiding with had an xray client.

***Appeal Accepted after looking into the situation more.

Last edited:

ADystopianWorld

Appeal Denied,

Around 3.3 hours ago the group you were raiding with raided a base. Everyone who was in the base was offline during the time (1d+) . You were reported by a few players and when I started looking back at your history today, I saw you hit a few bases. Even if it was not you who used the client yourself, one of the members you were raiding with had an xray client.
Could you tell me the name of the player we raided?

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Had a sugar cane, wheat, pumpkin, and cocoa farm. _Psychra_ was the first person who dug the hole down into the base.

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
Where is the head? I have done /seen at all the users who have access to the base, and they have all been offline prior to the raid.

Latest posts

Members online