Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - ADystopianWorld

ADystopianWorld

Member Name ADystopianWorld

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ADystopianWorld

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp ban

Staff who banned you : Dakotta

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Chest shop storage.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I was storing stuff from when I got raided in a crappy time (10 to midnight) I had no choice but to put some stuff in there and I forgot about it and logged off.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? 1) I had shop supplies such as chest restocking, signs and chests in one chest 2) I had to put some stuff from my raided base in there to get back up on my feet and forgot to take it out as mentioned before, logging off to go to bed.

Why should we unban you? I think you should unban me because this was a mistake on my end and I will refrain from doing it again.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Ban me from buying player shops.

How can we trust you again? Even if I'm not banned from buying player shops if I do buy one monitor my actions.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? This was my fault that I forgot. But also crappy time events.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Member Name ADystopianWorld
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

This is simply an apology appeal.
Denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.