Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Aetherbird

Aetherbird

Member Name Aetherbird

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Aetherbird.

Length of Ban: 2 days 12 hours.

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp banned.

Staff who banned you : OGDaddy.

Staff who dealt with you : None.

Staff who have warned you previously : None.

Reason for ban on record : I've got banned for using Xray, what i'm actually not using & have not used before.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think that I'm banned because of the bases I found under the floor, some bases I found I were looking for them for days, Im not sure if this is the correct reason why I'm banned though.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I saw some player name tags down the floor, set my home there and came back later that day.

Why should we unban you? There isn't a good reason, I'd love to play MC-Drugs, Im daily online & put most time and effort in it as I can.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Raid less bases, build my own base and earn money with that :)

How can we trust you again? I apologize for betraying OGDaddy's trust, this was the first time I got banned and I hope the last time. I will change my behavior as good as possible in-game.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? -

OGDaddy

MVP+
If you saw their names why not set home directly over the base and dig down later? You dug a staircase to the base that lined up perfectly, no search tunnels to figure out the depth or area of the base.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.