Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - AgentFrenchFry

AgentFrenchFry

Member Name AgentFrenchFry

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AgentFrenchFry

Length of Ban: 3 Days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temporary Ban

Staff who banned you : Dawggy

Staff who dealt with you : Dawggy

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : XRay and Freecam (?)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : It says for XRay and Freecam, but the only thing that I used that might make others think I am hacking was special characters in the game chat.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? On my keyboard, I set special characters called "ACII" I looked it up and noticed that you can do the same on some hacked client called "Worst" or whatever, and that must be why.

Why should we unban you? I am not going to look suspicious (hopefully) in any way, and not use some fancy alphabet on my keyboard. Even though I find it highly amusing.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not use my special character font.

How can we trust you again? Same reason as the top, lol.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Nothing else, thanks.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED

I was watching you with Dawggy and I teleported to you as you were swimming up water into a river. Dawggy told me that you could be suspicious of having hacks. Therefore, I pasted in a base. You walked directly over to the base and started shifting. I am aware that this is normally what freecam looks like so I broke the blocks below you and you started to float. These are the typical signs of a player when they freecam. Your ping was low and your connection to the server was fine.

Thanks,
GotEdit
--------------------------------------------

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.