Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - AjaakeGaming

AjaakeGaming

Member Name AjaakeGaming

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: ajaake

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : Jrd

Staff who dealt with you : Jrd

Staff who have warned you previously : No Warnings

Reason for ban on record : Duplicating items.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I believe I was banned because I duplicated items.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was being very immature and did not think about the consequences of my actions.

Why should we unban you? I believe you should unban me because I am a very dedicated player and I have seriously changed sense the time of the ban.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Next time I will be more careful of my actions and think of the consequences of my actions.

How can we trust you again? You can trust me again because I have changed majorly. I'm currently Trial Mod on a server that is well populated and I have a youtube channel in which I record and report hackers on the server. Here is my youtube channel. Here is my youtube channel and proof of being staff on that server I mentioned. https://www.loot.network/members/?type=staff
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCexjzIXQpx2RTi99CcelOAw

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I know i'm on the blacklist but I really would appreciate if you guys gave me another chance. I was banned over 2 years ago now? I really feel I deserve another chance for the mistake I made so long ago. Thank you guys for your time.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL DENIED
Due to you being a blacklisted player, you will have to start a conversation with @Dakotaa @Spalw and @jrd3044 ( Click Here )
Explain in that conversation why they should even start to speak to you and why you should be unbanned.

Thanks,
Edit

Latest posts

Members online