Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Ajacx

Ajacx

MVP
Member Name Ajacx

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ajacx

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Ip grabbed link minecraft and ts3.

Staff who banned you : Dank

Staff who dealt with you : Dank

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : I posted an IP grabber link in ts3.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The staff can't know what my intentions with the ip was so I was banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? After seeing zorb do it I was being foolish and wanted to show how easy it was to grab a players IP so I went into where ace was and grabbed his ip with the link. Then I went and bragged about it in the dopaminefeen channel.

Why should we unban you? Because even though I grabbed his ip I had no malicious intent. I don't even know how to DDOS but I do know that it's illegal. The main reason I did it was to show off.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't post any links in game or in the teamspeak chat that doesn't lead to the forums.

How can we trust you again? It's my first offense and I had no malicious intent at all if I did then when I got banned I would've done something. I also wouldn't have donated for a 50 dollar rank if all I was going to do was get banned. It was stupid and foolish of me to do, but all I can ask of you is that you believe I had no malicious intent. So, I hope that you see that I can be trusted again on this server, and play on MC-Drugs with this amazing community.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'd like to apologize to dank for making this whole ban a big thing on forums, it wasn't smart of me and I should've just taken the ban. I also would like to say sorry for grabbing Aces IP address, I should have asked for your permission first.

Also if this does get accepted, I hope that the admins that review the police applications are not inclined to decline me because of this ban.

Last edited:

Ajacx

MVP
Please don't post on this unless you have something that will have meaning to this appeal.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
So i will put my input here. you came into the channel me and candy were in, at that time candy was afk. you then said "i have proof candy threw drugs on me and the frisked me". i thought this would be funny to see so with out thinking (cause i have never had a problem with you and u have never caused any problems) i then clicked the link u posted. right after i clicked it i was confused by the link. you then said "haha ace that was a IP grabber i now have your IP" i then informed u that can be a perm ban for that. you then preceded to laugh then change ts channels. after that dank banned you.

honestly i not very happy about what u did or why u did it. i don't care what your intentions were.

i will leave it at that.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal Denied.
The rules are very clear and very strict on this issue.

Every high member of staff have personally been targeted many times with attacks, we have no interest in allowing players to think that this is an acceptable thing to do in our community.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.