Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - AMANAWE5OMENE55

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMANAWE5OMENE55

Member Name AMANAWE5OMENE55

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AMANAWE5OMENE55

Length of Ban: 5 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft tempban

Staff who banned you : Noodle

Staff who dealt with you : Noodle

Staff who have warned you previously : NOODLE

Reason for ban on record : "1234 how many tracers you using?"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : noodle thinks i was using tracers

Why what is your explanation of this reason? there was somebody below me (i heard them walking around and/or running) and he claims i followed him with my head then entire time

Why should we unban you? because im an active player that contributes energy to the community

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i won't camp prison anymore

How can we trust you again? i don't believe that i can be trusted because i fuckin hate being banned and its boring playing on other servers

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? may i request that noodle does not review this case? or if he does may it be in the presence of another admin?

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied

There is no ban for you for "1234 how many tracers you using" on record.
Please state the valid ban reason so we can assist you in this appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online